Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

upset stomach and diarrhea from wine

Must Read
Basic facts on diarrhea here, including the difference between acute and chronic diarrhea. Learn to identify each....
What causes diarrhea? We outline the most common causes of diarrhea (viruses, bacteria, and medications) and let you know when to seek medical help....
Learn how to prepare yourself when seeing a doctor for diarrhea. Know which medical exams and tests to expect, and also which questions to ask. Start here....
Does anybody know why this would happen ??
Been going on for 8 months.
When ever I drink more than 2 glasses, more than two days..
Thats it, bad tummy, total diahrere, then fine ??
I can't spell the word ??!!! but does this happen to you, can you help shine
a light on my Vino- poo problem !!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper moodyminny
|

replied August 16th, 2009
LOL....I was at a Wine Fest yesterday...and I woke up with the same problem! I am thinking that it was from the wine! I didnt eat much throughout the day, and then I had steak/ Portabella/ and Wax Beans for dinner....Not sure of the cause, but I was having those problems today....Smile Thinking that we had a bad batch or something...never know! Smile Good luck to ya! Glad I am not the only one!
|

replied August 26th, 2009
i have the same thing.I drink one glass of wine and I am in terrible pain.Any wine does this to me.I can drink beer even Tequilla no prob(i dont usually drink) but wine tears me up.
|