Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Hepatic encelapothay and end stage liver disease

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have hep b & c chronic end stage liver disease low white blood count 1.2 low re count 2.3 platlets are 25,000. spleen is 20cm and growing. Have Hepatic encelapothay. Just diagnosed as having diabetes type 11 and now my kidneys are failing. Meld score is only 10, so I'm not on transplant list. I am so angry, can't get a straight answer from any dr on how to treat my condition. Losing weight that's a good thing, bmi index is down below 35. But I need to know what is going on, why can't anyone tell me? Don't they know? So frustrating
Did you find this post helpful?
|