Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

No cramps before period. Pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
every month i have really bad cramps well this month i had sex 3 or 4 days before my period and then my period finally came i had no cramps, and it ended a day early. could i be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
No
you ARE NOT pregnant ok?
no
your not
you had your period? why on earth would you think your pregnant?
cramps dont mean anything

get on birth control okay?
|

replied October 16th, 2012
really?
you sound stupid, trying to be a smart ass. she could still be pregnant people bleed all the time during pregnancy and mistake it for a period.
|

replied October 16th, 2012
you dont have to be a smart ass because you are only making yourself look stupid. it is possible she could be pregnant. women bleed throughout pregngancy all the time and mistake it for a period. so the answer is yes she could be to see a doctor or take a pregnancy test
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Periods will cleanse your uterus of it's lining and all viable sperm that remains. Three or four days before a period is too late in your overall cycle to become pregnant.

A period, except in very rare cases means that you are not pregnant.
But in your case, no, you aren't.

If you have really bad cramps, you can always alleviate the pain with an OTC pain killer like midol or aleve.
|

Extremely eHealthy
[quote="mominashoe"]Periods will cleanse your uterus of it's lining and all viable sperm that remains. Three or four days before a period is too late in your overall cycle to become pregnant.

A period, except in very rare cases means that you are not pregnant.
But in your case, no, you aren't.

If you have really bad cramps, you can always alleviate the pain with an OTC pain killer like midol or aleve.[/quote

Ok let me clarify, Sperm does NOT enter your uterus when NON fertile. So it does not get cleansed because there is notuhing in your uterus but your uterine lining..... Rolling Eyes
|

replied April 6th, 2012
anybody have this?
So I been light headed my nipples were a little sore a week before my period was due now I'm 2 days late no cramps and the past two days I've woke up with sore throat... I'm going to waut to buy a test.
|

replied January 6th, 2013
Could I be P
Could I be P? I've been throwing up daily (mostly in the mornings, sometimes at night) for the last two weeks. No tender breast. My smell is more inclined, I'm currently lightly bleeding (3days now) and my period should've come 2 weeks ago. Also ... when I started bleeding my vagina became extremely itchy and irritated.
|