Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Large penis and bleeding after sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok so I am 20 and i lost my virginity a few years ago, but its been about 9 months since I had sex, Well ive been seeing this guy and the other day we decided to do the deed and I realized he was bigger than any one I had been with, And It hurt really bad, the next thing I know Im bleeding, I dont know why I was bleeding.. I dont have my period, and I lost my cherry like 4 years ago, is it possible that i could have tightend up so much over the past nine months that when I slept with him it could have been like popping my cherry again? IM SO CONFUSED!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied December 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
irritation of the cervix and its very common and happens to lots of women
next time go slowly and gently so he doesnt irritate your cervix
he could also bruise it which really hurts
|

Especially eHealthy
He very well could have ripped the delicate tissues around the vaginal entrance, including remaining pieces of your hymen or even the vagina itself!!! You clearly didn't use enough lube.

Bleeding during sex comes from doing it too fast with not enough lubrication and being too nervous; NOT from being a virgin.
|

Experienced User
It happens. Like they said use more lube! I've had troubles with being too dry and then bleeding. So lube became our best friend until I switched bc. Hope it goes better next time!
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Well I have a worse issue. The more lubricant we use the more it hurts. Because he is penetrating deeper inside of me. I've had all my testing come up negative. What could the pain be? Its only on my lower left abdominal area. And its sharp and excrutiating. HELP!!!!
|

replied April 7th, 2012
you may have a tilted pelvis..I have experienced that several times during intercourse and Im 36yrs old with 3 kids..oldest child is 19 youngest is 8..and i had a Gyn tell me months ago that I have a tilted pelvis which usually makes it hard for conceiving (not in my case) as well as cause that sharp pain during intercourse..especially if u r on top!!
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Well I have a worse issue. The more lubricant we use the more it hurts. Because he is penetrating deeper inside of me. I've had all my testing come up negative. What could the pain be? Its only on my lower left abdominal area. And its sharp and excrutiating. HELP!!!!
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
ya i agree with what everyone else said, not much more to say hehe
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
Well, I'm in the same situation, I had never been with a larger male before, but just started 2 weeks ago, and the two time we were intimate, I had a light bleeding or pink discharge, I'm fine by the next day, once I clean up I'm fine, I had never experienced that before, I do believe we took it slow and I did thought I was lubricated the natural way enoght at the time, so....?
|

replied August 7th, 2010
I am so glad that I'm not the only one. I recently started having sex with men with larger penis and the first time I bled like i was getting murdered...so embarrassing. Then i tried it again and it was the same story. I ran to the doctors and i have no disease, no STI, nothing!! The doctor was not able to explain what was going on with me. She said to try having sex again and that if it happened again I needed to get a sonogram...i'm so terrified to "try" again. but now reading all of this i do remember not being completely aroused before he entered.
|

replied August 8th, 2010
Experienced User
Hi Muffintop!

There's some good advice that's already been given here, but it's important that you know that if you haven't had sex in a while, it can definitely hurt again and be uncomfortable.

Everytime you have sex, micro-tears happen on your cervix. This is one possible cause of the bleeding. If he is bigger than anyone else you've been with, the tears may have caused more than just a little bleeding (a little bleeding being what happened to Karly2010)

Like Viningal, I suggest you see a doctor to discuss the situation. Try to recall if it hurt throughout the intercourse, as this is important for the doctor to know.

Hope you get your answers and relief soon!
|

replied November 12th, 2010
i also have that kind of situation, maybe because of the size indeed. after sex, we saw stain but it doesn't hurt in my part or inside.. i dont know really.. for 5 months now, it is still the same. normal?
|

replied January 24th, 2011
Post sex spotting - pain during entry
I'm convinced that there is not enough serious research on a MAN's SIZE being one of the possible causes for post-coital bleeding/spotting. I am 37 and have been in two long term relationships. 11 years and 7 years. Both men were a nice Smile size and I like to "get it in" at least once a day. Just recently, I met a man who was BIGGER than anything I've seen. In real life and even in the movies (u know what kind). I have ruled out STDs, cancer, and the like. I am by no means a virgin. I have not had any children if that makes a relevant variable. As he was "going in" it was painful around the outside opening of me. We tried to go slow, but it was pointless. Not until after he was fully inserted and could I completely relax and the pain subsided. Sex felt good. After words, I felt some pain and noticed a bit of spotting on the toilet paper. While it hurt, I inserted the paper into myself to determine where the bleeding came from. While I am not a doctor, I am of the belief that his size coupled with the speed of entry (even tho we 'went slow' slow was only about 45 seconds to min) cause small tears in my opening "folds" or that general area. Not the labia, but the inner folds and just above in the inside. This has happened now 3 times. I will wait a few days and try one or two more times. Perhaps we should go SSoooooo slow maybe even about 3-4 min to get it in. If this does not help, then I don't know. I like him, but... Wow this is where I would rethink the beauty of an arranged marriage...what if the girl gets too large of a man?

Since, ultimately, I came here to find answers regarding spotting and pain after intercourse (which i've not experienced before) i appreceiate any responses to my post. Because I don't want the pain again. Nevermind the spotting. But I like sex and for it to hurt... hm
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2011
Pain during sex
N1i2c3o4l5e6
Hi dear. Something you can try is fingering before intercourse. That could cause you to lube better and also relax your vagina muscles. Hope you can keep enjoying your relationship.
|

replied August 1st, 2011
When my man and i are having sex sometimes it feels like he is literally poking my stomach, it hurts but when your in the moment its kind of a good hurt so i don't mind it, but i've noticed that sometimes i have blood in my urine after intercourse. it doesn't hurt to pee but even the morning after i still feel a dull pain in my "stomach" from where it felt like he 'poked me' the night before. is he too big and really reaching the back of my vagina or what???
|

replied September 1st, 2011
I am 38 Nd was with a man who was smaller for over a year. Recently I started dating a younger man who is very well endowed. I can say this yep even at 38 and having 2 kids I still experienced pain and bleeding with the new mate. He hits my cervix during sex and we ar not slow or gentle. So the cervix is sensitive and in fact will bruise or tear easily. Result bleeding and pain during and after sex. So for ll of you it is ok you are fine. I suggest a SILICONE based lube if protection is no longer necessary in your relationship. Other wise stick to eater based. Lube does help A LOT!!! No matter how aroused I am we still need it so ladies dont be embarrassed to use it.
|

replied November 11th, 2011
so glad to see many women here have same satuiation as me!

My BF are quit large and I am a small girl, it did not starts bleeding the first month we had sex. however, after I started take BC, it changed the whole situation. I m bleeding everytime, not much, just pink color after sex and it will gone by the time I woke up. Maybe I should change BC?
|
Users who thank Leeloo801108 for this post: guest58998 

replied April 1st, 2012
It's taken me a while to get used to a larger penis., And we always use lubricant. I enjoy reading about other women's experiences too. sunny
|

replied May 9th, 2012
worried
Im 27 got 2 kids an been with there dad 6 years. I have started bleeding however after and during intercourse. Sometimes I can go without bleeding other times I do I feel in certain positions it hurts like he's poking my stomach sometimes it feels good other times it's not. Iv been tested for everything an had antibiotics as my cervix was inflamed and mucusie. Not had this since past time I had antibiotics over a year ago but last nyt it did hurt and I was bleeding. We have sex all the time and although my partner aint bothered about it im worried. Advice would b good
|

replied May 11th, 2012
Bleeding after sex with large penis
I'm 21 and have had a kid, I have had sex before but the guys have all been average size. I recently slept with a guy who was almost twice the size of previous partners. I bled during like a pinky sort of thing and then a small bit of spotting the next day. We used protection and I am on the pill but I was worried about it. It's good to know that it's not just me. Any advice?
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Make sure you are well lubricated and stay slippery and wet.
Plenty of foreplay to relax you and get you very aroused.
Some fingering, first one finger, then two, then three to relax the pelvic floor muscles.
Get on top and control the penetration the first time. Then you can switch positions.
Open yourself up a bit with your hands so that his penis is at the entrance to your vagina and your lips are out of the way.
Take it very slowly, a little bit at a time, in a sort of rocking motion to allow him to slowly stretch his way in. It should already be very slippery deep inside from foreplay and fingering.
Try some vanilla strokes first for a bit to further relax you and allow your vagina to get used to him. Then get your freak on if you want to.
Rough sex should be a no no for quite a while until you are comfortable and do not need to take any special precautions. If not, you will bleed and the area between the vagina and anus might get injured.
If he bumps your cervix, a penis ring can keep him shallower.
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Vaginal bleeding during/after sex
I'm 37, I'm an RN w/4 kids delivered vaginally. I'm not on
The pill or any birth control.The man Im with now.... First x
We were together...? As he started to enter I was like... Oh
My oh my.... Wow oh wow oh wow... Cuz my kids dad whom
I was married 20yrs was SO MUCH smaller.I already KNOW
He would've never reached MY cervix w/sex.Now I bleed bright
Red immed after sex... Having just had my annual exam & thorough
Pap( having had cryo therapy for HPV as young adult) Ive an
Intuitive feeling Idve bled prior IF my mate wdve been as large.
It passes changing to light red...pink then normal ...
It freaked him out last nite... Now I'll haveta tell him the story...end
Up giving him a big head bout his big head , )
|

replied May 18th, 2012
I have only been with one man for a long time and I did not bleed that much when i lost my virginity. It was more of like a light pink in color. I recently had relations with a man whose penis is not only very long but also very thick. We did had a good deal of foreplay but i guess because, i was only used to an average size and didnt had relations for a long time, I was really much relaxed. he did it slowly though, but it really hurts so much and feels like its tearing my skin. he is very sweet and nice so i took the pain so he could get it over with. when i stood up after washing myself, there was literally red color blood dropping on the floor.. the bathroom looked like a murder scene from CSI.. The pain and the blood was much more than i had when i lost my virginity.. i bled for about 4 days like I'm having a period.. my vagina did not hurt that much though i know it is swollen.. i still did the kegel exercise to make sure that it does not become loose..its been 3 weeks, but there is a dull pain lately on my left abdomen, I first had that during the sex act.. i don't know why it came back again. I'm not sure if its going to be Ok the next time.. its almost a month now..
|

replied May 18th, 2012
I have only been with one man for a long time and I did not bleed that much when i lost my virginity. It was more of like a light pink in color. I recently had relations with a man whose penis is not only very long but also very thick. We did had a good deal of foreplay but i guess because, i was only used to an average size and didnt had relations for a long time, I was really much relaxed. he did it slowly though, but it really hurts so much and feels like its tearing my skin. he is very sweet and nice so i took the pain so he could get it over with. when i stood up after washing myself, there was literally red color blood dropping on the floor.. the bathroom looked like a murder scene from CSI.. The pain and the blood was much more than i had when i lost my virginity.. i bled for about 4 days like I'm having a period.. my vagina did not hurt that much though i know it is swollen.. i still did the kegel exercise to make sure that it does not become loose..its been 3 weeks, but there is a dull pain lately on my left abdomen, I first had that during the sex act.. i don't know why it came back again. I'm not sure if its going to be Ok the next time.. its almost a month now..
|
12 >>
Tags: penis, sex, period
Quick Reply