Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

First Appt Yesterday!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
so i just went and had my first appt. yesterday! I am eight weeks along! yay!! He did an internal ultra sound ( we have a history of ectopic pregnancys so he wanted to make sure it was in the right spot) on me so i got a little picture of my tiny tiny baby, and we even heard the heartbeat!! we got so lucky to hear it so early! He said everything is going perfect and the heartbeat was 156bpm! It was the best thing. I got all teary eyed, so did my hubby. Smile I am due on JULY 18!!!! WOOHOO!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Glad to hear that everything is going good for you. Ultrasounds are the best........there isn't anything like seeing your little bean for the first time Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
wow thats cool that they found the heartbeat so early .... =0) a july baby ...its gonna be HOT!
|

Experienced User
Congrats. You are about a week further than I am.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Yay for a great first appointment! It really is wonderful getting to see & hear that heartbeat!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i'm glad everything is going well
|

Experienced User
Congrats on your pregnancy and first ultrasound. I frown upon your doctor though for letting you hear the heart beat using ultrasound. That's very frivolous on their behalf as that type of ultrasound is a lot more powerful and risky to the fetus.
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Okay, so I just asked how far along you were in baby names forum! haha! So that answers my question!! I am so happy for you that you got to see/hear your beh-beh!! Smile YAY!
|