Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

7 days late, sore breasts, test negative, pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am late this month but I have taken to tests and they are both negative. Sunday my breasts started to feel sore and I had problems sleeping that night because I am a belly sleeper. They are swollen and my nipples are poking out. There is some discoloration on the nipple itself. There is still pink at the top of the nipple but brown around the edge. I usually do not have sore breats when i start my cycle. I am currently 7 days late. I have had problems with dizziness and felt like I was going to vomit. Can someone please help? I have a nurse friend and she says that I am pregnant but it bothers me that it is not showing up on the test yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Your friend cannot know if you are for sure pregnant without a test. Wink You should make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck!
|

replied March 15th, 2009
me2
hi i was due for my period last mday and did a test like a day after i was due but cum up neg?? recently i started to get sore boobs and cant wear my bra and also weein alot... im also scared though... dont know when to do a test.... help xx jess
|

replied March 15th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Take another test.
|

replied April 1st, 2009
7days
i missed my period for 7 days now and i took a pregnancy test and it was negative but i still dont get it how i can miss my period for 7 days and am not prego what the hell this is creepin me out ppl
holla and help me thanks
|

replied July 17th, 2010
7 days late on my period
The same thing is happening to me sore breast, very tired , I feel very sleepy all the time, today 7/17/2010 I'm a week late and I was feeling dizzy . My periods vary from 28 to 35 days. I'm trying to conceive Im just confused took 3 pregnacy test and. All negative
|

replied July 17th, 2010
The same thing is happening to me sore breast, very tired , I feel very sleepy all the time, today 7/17/2010 I'm a week late and I was feeling dizzy . My periods vary from 28 to 35 days. I'm trying to conceive Im just confused took 3 pregnacy test and. All negative
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Missed period and negative test
Missed period by more than 8 days , sore breast , headach but negative test...but i think i m pregnant..what to do?
|

replied September 11th, 2012
I need help so confused
7 days late sore nipples feel sick at times weeing more lower cramps lower backi ache now and again all tests negative what is wrong with me
|