Medical Questions > Parenting > Preschool Kids Forum

to send on the school bus?

User Profile
Hi next year my son is going to a preschool I would like to know which is a good way to send him myself but I can't drive (by public transport) or to take the school back instead? It is because my son is a bit on the 'I can't sit still' type.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I'd recommend walking, if possible. If he's restless, exercise could be just the thing for him!
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
It's about 2-3 miles away from my place and I've already put him on the bus. Thanks yoga for replying to my post.
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2008
How is he doing? Is this a school children's bus or a public bus?
|

User Profile
Supporter
My youngest son has a very hard time sitting still, but he is pretty good on the school bus.

Does your son enjoy going on rides? If he does, this may be a great thing!

I don't know if they have them where you live, but in Canada we have these child-proof covers for the seatbelts. That could be an option if he unbuckles himself.
I would just try it and see how it works out.

Good luck!
|

User Profile
yoga & michelle1981
Hey there thanks for replying to my post, he is doing okay I guess at the moment after a week long (due to high fever 40.7C) he cried for a while when he saw the school bus but after sometime he's okay. The bus attentent sits with him as my son is the smallest boy in the bus - he is only 26 months while the rest is two and half to three years old, they even carried him to go on board the bus I know this because this afternoon it was raining heavily my husband and I was somewhere near his school we saw them doing that. It a school bus.
|
Tags: preschool
Quick Reply