Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Acid Reflux / Indegestion & Anxiety?

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
can anxiety cause indegestion?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Yes because when you worry, Your acid levels rise in your stomach.
|

replied December 6th, 2007
I think I have this. would this result in a metalic taste in my mouth? I do not take any medications at all if it matters.
|

replied December 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know my doc put me on acid reflux medications due to the fact of all the medication I am on and what they do to my stomach. Even with the AR medication, I still have bouts with it now and then. I would have to come to the conclusion that aniety play a very big role in AR.
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2011
yeah girl it can. When m father passed away, I started to get it pretty bad, but I drink Aloe Vera Juice and it helps a tun. Give it a try because those meds, even though they can help for a limited time, they also can come with future side effects. be careful what you put in your body. There are a lot of places you can buy Aloe Vera Juice online. I have also heard the Apple Cider Vinegar can do wonders too, but I havens tried that. The Aloe did the job.
|