Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Liquid Multi Vitamins

I have been reasearching liquid vitamins and there are not very many out there. Has anyone tried Vitacomplete by Vitabase? I was curious if it was a good tasteing vitamin. It seems to have all of the vitamins and minerals I need.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2008
there is nothing wrong with taking them by liquid. The brand you mention seems ok you might want to try looking for a brand called Alive by natures way but whatever works for you. The tatse is usually not the best with liquid vitamins but mix them with your orange juice in the am or something you will be fine.
|

replied June 5th, 2008
I have been taking a liquid vitamin called Eniva Vibe for almost 2 years and love it. There are a lot of brands out there that make claims but I like this one best out of the many I've tried.
|

replied January 15th, 2009
liquid vitamins
For me ...there is arugments about liquid versuis pill... and since they pill equivalent of what what I take by liquid is way too many pills I prefer liquid.

Whether its better than solid pill or not, I dont care... Its already confirmed that it does what was needed per my own doctors tests.
|
Quick Reply