Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

What Does Vagina Smell Like? How to Practice Eating a Girl Out?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i have always wanted to know what vagina smells like? and if there is anything that would work well for practicing eating a girl out?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper upsilone
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2007
Supporter
The smell for me is hard to explain... it's like asking what chocolate smells like... it smells like... well... chocolate. And I think the best way for you to practice is to actually do it on someone who is understanding and will give you good direction on what feels good.
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
There are many scents...just as there are many women. It is difficult to describe until you actually smell one yourself. Hopefully, as marvel said, you will get directions on how to please her.
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2007
Experienced User
From a Womens Point of View!!!
Hey Jackking!!!! Ok, i am a girl and I hope you don't mind me giving my opinion on this 1. When it comes to eating a girl out, just go 4 it. 1 time I asked my bf how he got so good @ it & he said, "it just comes natural!" Practice on the real thing!!!!! I hope I was some help!!!!
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
what does a girl vagina smell like
listen i know the smell, most women that I've been with, it smells like stinky underarms. if you think i am lying then try this. don't wash when your suppose to and then swipe some sweat from your under arms and then smell. if that's not true write me.
|

replied November 1st, 2011
is that smell of must appealing to you ..? im just curious...
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
lol stinky underarms eh?
|

replied July 29th, 2012
well maybe its those girls u have eaten out tht smells like stinky underarms! i make sure i wash mines b4 having my bf eat me out.. so he loves it..
|

replied November 4th, 2011
how can increase stamina during sex
|

replied December 20th, 2011
vaginal smells and eating out?
about eating a girl out? okay,so I'm a girl and here are few things I like. you start by gently exploring the area with your fingers first. then as you slowly get down their give it a couple good licks, warm tongue feels good. you can open her open with your fingers and run you tounge along the opening and clit. clit is located right above the opening and looks like a little nub. clit is where you should give special attention, lick it, flick your tongue over it, gently suck it, and she will be coming in no time. hope this give few pointers on eating out.
|
Users who thank tinu23 for this post: boobear11 

replied December 24th, 2011
I think it depends on the age, ethnicity, and hygienic/food background they have. My gf is a 20 y/o Chinese so she eats a lot of salty and sour stuff from her hometown. How she smells like is indeed hard to explain. I find that if you let yourself sweat, then touch your pubic hair and smell it, you may get a faint idea.

Taste wise, she is VERY salty, Especially when she starts entering orgasm and releasing her fluids.I guess that has to do with her diet. She also has a bit of a repulsive after-taste. I think that it would indeed come to the same as licking your arm pits: A taste of rotting bacteria. Nonetheless, I like giving it to her cause she loves it and it helps turn her on... Of course, we switch roles after Smile

For eating her out... Remain focused on the clitoris. Try sucking, pushing and moving around it. Switch from delicate touches with the tip of the tongue and then licking hard upwards like an ice-cream. You can also help yourself with your hands.
If you are strong enough to support her weight, tell her to sit on you and adjust movement and pressure to what she likes. Beware though, she will loose power as she enters orgasm and may eventually put all her weight on your face. So make sure to hold her up when she lets go.
|

replied January 29th, 2014
Thanks man! Now i can really please my beautiful Girlfriend.
|

replied January 29th, 2014
Experienced User
You need to read the Book " She Comes First" that will give you several pointers Treat her good is a place to start ...
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2013
those are all great ideas
|

replied February 23rd, 2014
Vagina smells like heaven.Just getting a whiff of it makes me hard as a rock and ready to pound nails with it.As for technique,don't jump right on hard stimulation of the clit. Work around the sides of the hood and use gentile strokes of the tongue.tongue. Dont forget to use your fingers to lightly stroke her perennial area and around her anus.When she is ready for a more intense stimulation she will start squiggling around and humping your face.Then,go for the kill.Direct stimulation of the clit using side to side and up and down motions of the hood and clit itself.Inserting a finger into her vagina and stimulating it can also increase her pleasure.Been doing this to my wife for 25 years and I have had no complaints.Explore G-Spot stimulation also.
|
Quick Reply