Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Remember Those Delivery Charges?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
I don't care about them now. Dom tried on his jersey last night to check the size and when he was looking at it he said 'how much did you pay for this?' I showed him the invoce they sent me which said $74.99. They screwed up and sent me the authentic jersey instead of the replica! I paid £74.99 for a jersey worth $259.99!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
How do you know its authentic? lol i have no clue about these things. but if so yay haha theyre dumb.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I dunno Dom told me, his friend has the replica and on the label it says 'replica' and on the tags it said replica but this one says authentic on the label and tags and i just went upstairs to pack it away and on the bag it came in there was the price sticker whih said $259.99. I just checked my bank online to make sure they haven't taken more out but nope i got lucky
|

Extremely eHealthy
If he said that then he must know. I can tell the difference. I've bought Jesse's football jerseys before. He's getting another one for x-mas. He wears them while he's watching the games on sundays.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
wow haha that's crazy! Good for you!

& that's cute betsy!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
haha thats great!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awesome! I love when mistakes happen in a good way.
|

Extremely eHealthy
hahaha thats awesome!
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
fantastic danni!
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Haha! Trust you mate... At least Dom got his top!
|
Quick Reply