Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I Feel Pain In My Balls Sometimes When I Stand Or Walk

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i have felt this pain in my balls sometimes when i stand or walk or even sit.
my dick remains normal but the balls pains a lot. and once started it remains for atleast 15 mins.
sometimes whenever it happens ive tried to massage my balls or even press them so that the pain can go away but nothing works.

do you know what's happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Sahil_bansal
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Supporter
Do you have any hard lumps on your testicles?

Do you have inflammed vas deferens (The tubes that connect your testicles to your prostate)?

Where exactly does it hurt on your testicles?
|

replied December 1st, 2007
Blue balls? I've had that a few times and its bloody painful, couldn't even wear boxers without comfort.
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
it hurts in both the testicals.something like a pain in the center of the balls like ur balls r xpanding something like that

i dnt have any lumps the balls are pretty normal. the pain also leads to the abdomen a little bit. but the pain is mainly felt in balls.

may be the 2nd question that u askd is the problem. but dont knw exatly what that means.
ive tried masturbating at this stage and it does helps to less the pain but little bit pain still remains.
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
Sometimes this happens to people in puberty when your testicals are gaining sperm or growing faster than normal, it should be painful for around 2 days. If it doesn't get better by than contact a local doctor.
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
I Think You May
you may be growing, you need to use boxers no briefs, if you are masturbating often you need to cut down, if you have any burning sensetion when you urinate you need to go to the doctor to start treament with antibiotics. And STOP pulling then or checking then. sometime you hurt the cremater which is the muscle in charge of moving you testicle close of far from your body and to regulate the temperature on them. if you are using very tight underwear this could bother your testicles, if you pull them often or during masturbation a commun practice this could give you pain later, if you are having oral sex with somebody and you testicles get pulled this may give you pain later, and also you may have an infection in the tubes inside your testicle know as epididimus, and the infection is call epididimitis sounds bad but is not going to kill you, antibiotics should take care of it.... Godspeed to you my friend
|

replied December 5th, 2007
thank you guys i think yes my growing is 1 of the reason
thanks a lot you have made me think better now im thinking of using boxers .
yes i am using a medium size underwear nd i think my penis n balls want to breath

thank u guys.
|

replied September 6th, 2010
my balls r paining too much that i cant bare it...
it has been more than 10 days of masterbation...
should i consult a doctor...?
|

replied December 30th, 2011
Pain in testicals and shrinking feeling
This pain is also making my testicles shrink and feel as if I have squirrel nuts. I also get occasional pain when I urinate have been since I was 8 yrs old. I've had my urethra scraped twice since 8 years old, and ouch! I just had a urine test though they were testing me for drugs, in which I hadn't taken, so came back clear.
The pain in my testis is also creating pinching pain in my hips and makes it difficult to sit, stand, walk, or even lay on any side of my body. I am starting to wonder if it is bulging pinched nerve I can feel in my lower back, but does that even seem reasonable?
|

replied April 1st, 2012
any help wil do. My left testicle gvs me hard tym walkin or even siting, thr are smal pains bt vry annoyin, plz help me.
|

replied June 3rd, 2012
I Feel Pain In My Balls Sometimes When I Stand Or Walk
|

replied May 10th, 2013
Sexual problem
whenever i go out with my gf and smooch with her and navelling her body, then only i experience this type of pain in my balls as someone hitted on my balls very badly, Could anybody plz tell me what it can be?
|

replied July 15th, 2013
pain in ball
i have a small pain in my left ball all time,what should i do
|

replied July 15th, 2013
i have a small pain in my left ball all time,what should i do
|
Quick Reply