Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Are Ways to Find My G-spot?and How Do U Know If You Hit It?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I've had many orgasms but I dunno if I hit my g-spot or not while having sex. How do you know if you hit it? And how do you find your g-spot?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile PixieKat
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Experienced User
If you stick your finger in, its about 1 to 2 inchs in up closer to your head (hope that makes sence), and it has a rugh patch. Atleast thats what i understand is the G spot. I dont know how to tell if you hit it, usualy i feel more like im going to orgasm.. Doggy style is a nice way to hit it though.

Hope that helped a little
|

replied May 24th, 2009
Grafenburg Spot--or not?
Hi Ladies,

I'm 39 and an instructor who teaches Human Sexuality. I read your post and hope to clear up, what is for most women, a very confusing issue: is there-and where is--the "G Spot". Urologists have time and again refuted the Grafenburg Spot as legit. What we now know, is that sensitive area--found only in a minority of women--is actually the back of the engorged area of the clitoral base. When some women become engorged, it creates a small raise area that is pleasurable. So, the spot, if you are able to become engorged enough and your particular anatomy allows--will be felt on the upside of the pubic bone. Rather than feeling like a specific organ, it may just present itself as a "highly erogenous region". I hope this helps and keep on empowering yourselves!!

Best,

Ms. J
Kingman, AZ
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2009
Experienced User
what she said...hehe
cudwnunder said it right. i'll add a word or two...

i can feel my g-spot. what makes it "work" for me is if i am very stimulated (clitorally) and if i insert a finger in my vagina and rub upward. it does feel like a "textured" patch, and if I keep the clitoral stimulation going while I do the g-spot thing too, oh LORD...it's like HOLD ON! best orgasm ever.

good luck finding it. there are a bunch of ways to get to the same spot (ie...with a guy) but i think you need to find it on your own first. then train someone else to work it for you!

good luck!
jasmine
|

replied January 5th, 2010
g-spot
i have a question my husband and i just found my g-spot. we have found it twice however it doesnt feel amazing loike others have stated. is there something wrong with me or am i just putting to much pressure on myself to find it. will it get better with time? please help me.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
My best advice to you is not to worry...I never knew about what had happened to me for 6 months...It was wild, but it happened because we were both uninhibited without a care in the world..Enjoy your sexual freedom...Be all that you can and want to be...Walk down the Yellow Brick Road of erotic passion and you will probably find your prize...I wish you well....

Caroline
|

Extremely eHealthy
mumpah
Your Gspot isn't an orgasm button. It allows increased sensation without overstimulation you often experience with the clitoris. The difference is more profound when you're more aroused, however it's still not as though pressing the G will make you orgasm on command.

My advice is to not go looking for Shangri-la. There is no part on every woman's body that unlocks perfect pleasure. Focus on improving intimacy and stimulation with your partner. The real secret button for pleasure is just finding the kind of connection with someone that allows for intense sexual reaction.
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
g-spot
everytime i think iv found the g-spot my girlfriend says that it hurts and feels like she needs to go the the toilet, am i doing something wrong or do not all women like the feeling of the g-spot?
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Daza, the urge to pee can be one of two things:

* You found the G Spot
* You are pressing against the bladder spichter which keeps her from urinating

It is however not normal that it is painful.

Either way, getting her to relax and not fight the urge to pee will give her an incredible orgasm. As a matter of fact, she should do just the opposite, she should push down like she wants to pee.

Best of luck and enjoy the incredible show!!
|

replied October 20th, 2011
I HAVE A Q? Y DO I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PEE? MY HUSBAND SAYS IT. CUZ HE IS HITTIN MY G SPOT N TELLS ME 2 RELAX N TRY 2 PEE BUT 4 SOME REASON I CAN'T Y
|

replied October 31st, 2011
Not good
I newly discovered it and I tried twice and I peed and yes it is urine it looks and smells like it. IDK what to do to make me orgasm
|

replied March 28th, 2012
I'm 38 and have only just found my G spot. Actually never thought I had one or that they existed.

It's because I bought a vibrator. Basically I start with stimulating the clitoris with the vibrator until I'm aroused/engorged, and once in that state when i insert one finger in my vagina, keeping the vibrator on the clitoris, there's a raised smooth area about 5-10cms in. When you contract and move your finger in and out you can feel the spot which suddenly gives an unbelievable, deeper edge to the orgasm! It's amazing! Can't believe it took me this long to discover it.

Hope you've had luck in finding it by now...
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2012
Well i see everyone done had a orgasms but ME!!!! I'm finna be 25 years old an never had an orgasms before left alone cuming when having sex. Maybe its just me i dont know. but I'm going to go crazy! help me
|

replied October 9th, 2013
help me find my gspot and squirt for my husban
Im 30yrs old with two kids and have never squirted... some times i feel like im going to but i try to relax and let go.but it just wont come out.. my jusbsnd has trief nut i just can't. . Please help me i want to cry
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied October 9th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Not all women squirt (very few actually does), and those that do squirt, does not do so every time.

Stop spoiling sex for yourself. Enjoy what you get, and stop trying so hard. Once you relax and stop trying, it might just happen by itself.

Do you orgasm when you have sex?
|
Quick Reply