Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Is It That Men Orgasm So Fast Compared to Woman?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
men seem to get off so much faster than us woman and im curious why?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper brick3s
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Because we need more stimulation than guys do!
I can orgasim fast if i want to, probably faster than a guy can, but there never good fast. The longer it takes the better they usualy are lol.
|

replied December 3rd, 2007
Mainly because men go into the act of sex already aroused (ie:erection). Sometimes I can orgasm quickly if I'm already aroused when intercourse begins, sometimes I need some stimulation before. Also I find relaxation has a lot to do with it. Sometimes women feel pressured to orgasm to make their man fell like "he's the man" but in my experience trying to force orgasm just delays it or makes it impossible.
|

replied January 14th, 2010
faster female orgasm
Think about the size of the sex organs. The head of the penis is maybe 20x bigger than the tiny little clitoris head. It makes sense that the penis would get much more pleasure more quickly. My wife can orgasm much more quickly when we have sex quickly and forcefully. The more hitting of the clitoris by moving fast and hard the faster she orgasms. Sometimes in just a minute! Give it a try. Other times she just plucks it quickly and can orgasm in 45 seconds or so.
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Because there are so many wonderful hidden places inside us to bring alive...We may take time having an orgasm, but oh, what a trip it is....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied April 14th, 2011
men have to be a little patient and i do mean man. when i wuz a boy i didnt care or know any better but when i became a man i learned how to make luv. hard dirty soft n sweet i can do it all now. you got to want to please a women. stimulate her mentally emoitionally and physically all at the sametime. foreplay is a must and all the things i just mention are acts of foreplay. slow and steady wins the race and having a little self control helps alot. men do go in aroused already so u gotta have a lil game. i luv pleasing my women and would never ever cum b4 shes done. u got to train yourself guys. if u feel like your gonna cum dont let her know that. get in her ear tell her u want to lick her give her some oral let that penis cool down a bit. pop off one or two that way and then u can go back up again start stroking that kitty. man up for gods sake please your girl. my girl can get anywhere from one to four orgasms in a session. so i know i gotta put in some work. fingers, lips, toys, tongues, kisses, get in that ear with sexy talk u got help guys dont just use your penis. i could go on and on but the bottom line when my girl tells me i can cum then im done.
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2011
Experienced User
Wonderful reply, more guys need to realize that. Most men act selfish in the bedroom. I'm proud to say that my man treats me good, and looks out for my needs first Smile
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
orgasm
I dont orgasm during our act...why is it like that?? he is the man I love inspite of that I dont get orgasm but I complete become wet and juicy..but i dont get the pleasure of orgasm...pls suggest.
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
do u know where your G-Spot is and do u like it
do u want him to prolong foreplay, then make it both ways
mother nature lets men finish quick but if u experiment and go near that point and stop and then return he can get over that urge and control it, but u need to know when he is near and stop and try more foreplay or change positions etc
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
(Since this is in the PE thread) If he is suffering from premature ejaculation, he will have to have that looked at first. All solutions depends on him being able to last for a few minutes at least.

Do you orgasm during masturbation? By rubbing your clitoris?

Most couples does not get enough stimulation to the woman's clitoris. This is normal and due to the mechanics of intercourse and your anatomies together.

It does not have anything to do with love, lust or arousal.

Either you or him need to rub your clitoris during intercourse until you orgasm. Use a position like doggy or one with your feet in the air to allow easy access.

You can also get on top where you control the depth, angle and tempo. Lean forward and grind down so that your clitoris gets stimulated on his body. Up and down, in and out are not the only motions. Grind/rub forwards and backwards, left and right or even in circles. With you on top, there is also easy access to your clitoris for fingers or a small vibrator.
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
yes I reach orgasm when i masturbate by rubbing my clitoris. But I feel awkward to tell him do that for me...I thought it was unusual and only i get orgasm by rubbing my clitoris.
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
no that is normal and u can get him to do what u want just ooh and awh and tell him more and move him there; HE WILL APPRECIATE the guidance
so many women think men are mind readers; NOT
best to u
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Reaching orgasm by rubbing your clitoris is normal, as is not orgasming from just intercourse. If it was me, I would definitely just face up to the awkwardnes and talk to him about it. Do not wait to get in bed with him. Discuss this at some other time when you are relaxed and private and non sexual. You should also offer to show him how you masturbate to orgasm. It might sound and feel strange at first, but you will not be able to wipe the smile from his face for the next week. You can even take his finger and use that to masturbate with. That way he will learn where, how, how hard you like to be touched.

That is the way men learn about female sexuality. He was not born with a vagina and clitoris so he does not have any idea how things are for you.if some woman did not tell or show him this before, he is totally clueless.

If you do not do that, you will begin to resent sex with him and get frustrated, and he will begin to think it is him and become very insecure. I am sure you will much rather go for a little discomfort now and the live happily ever after option than be frustrated for the rest of your relationship.

You can also ask him to show you how he masturbates, and tell you what his special fantasies are.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Have to tell all that sex is much more fun when it's "not normal"...Too often we forget that we all come from "animals"....Saying this, being who and what we are is one heck of a lot more fun than acting like "ladies" all the time...As for me, I let it all hang out...Funny as it is, even after all these years he loves me to death....Take care...

Caroline
|
Quick Reply