Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Weak Arms And Legs + fever ?

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
Hi, about three weeks ago I felt my arms had a kind of weak feeling in them even when I wasn't moving them. It got pretty bad then better then bad again and its mainly in my right leg/foot and right hand/arm. I went to the ER and had a follow up with my doc and they said its rare that it would be nuarological because it usually starts in one foot then moves up. They did a TONE of blood tests and about 2.5 weeks into the tired arm/leg symptoms I got a slight fever of about 99. I was wondering if anybody has had this type of joint weakness and how long did it last because in my opinion 3 weeks is a long time.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper malikah826
|

replied December 11th, 2007
Maybe
Hi there, yeah my arms and legs have felt like that for the past week, alternating all the time- i thought it was another symptom of what i already have (look up inner ear virus on this forum and you will know all about me) i just had a mri yesterday and a heap more blood work so ill let you know (i have been sick for 6 months and this has just started but constantly having viral attacks so could be something in that. I* know it sucks not knowing hang in there!
|

replied March 1st, 2009
feeling under the weather
I have been under the weather for about 3 weeks. I ran a fever and could not breathe through my nose. I went to the doctor and I was told I had acute sinusititis. I was on antibotics for 10 days. I starting running a fever about 101. and my arms, neck,shoulders and legs hurt really bad. I also keep bring up phelm through my month along with a head ache. What is this? I am calling my doctor tomorrow.
|

replied February 20th, 2010
For the past 3 days, although I am getting better now, I felt extremely weak and could not focus, seeing double at times, and not being able to think properly when asked questions or trying to do work that would be second nature to me. I had problems doing the simplest things. I was running a fever of around 100 to 102 and now it is 99. Also I was extremely chilly and could not seem to get warm or comfortable. Feel a lot better now and never went to the doctor. I was waiting one more day before I would go. My chills have gone and I am feeling a lot stronger and am able to think and comprehend things again. Any ideas of what I have been going through? I was thinking about the H1N1 since I have never experienced this type of sickness before.
|

replied May 20th, 2011
Really bad leg pain with a 102 fever
Im laying down in bed and my knees hurt to the point I want to cry I have a 102.0 tempature? Why would my knees/legs hurt so bad the dr told my I have a head cold?
|