Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Big Clitoris?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I don't have a big clitoris but I it looks big b/c I have too much skin over it, I think. It's like 1/4" extra from the actual clitoris.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is this normal? Is that big?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper levyp
|

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
This is completely normal and not a problem. Everyone's vagina is different. It is just like a face or a fingerprint. There is nothing that says what is right or wrong, or good or bad. They are just different! Be proud of what you have.
|

replied December 13th, 2008
Big Clits
Well, having a big clit is not normal !!!! I read people saying that, I dont agree, I went to bed with a lot of women and have never seem such a bizarre thing. On the other hand it is true that some women do have a big one, and also there is many men seeking for a big one, some guys feel get turned on by this fact. I would like to experience a girl with a big one, but for a girlfriend or wife, it should be ideally normal.
|

replied December 13th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Re: Big Clits
Lexupa wrote:
Well, having a big clit is not normal !!!! I read people saying that, I dont agree, I went to bed with a lot of women and have never seem such a bizarre thing. On the other hand it is true that some women do have a big one, and also there is many men seeking for a big one, some guys feel get turned on by this fact. I would like to experience a girl with a big one, but for a girlfriend or wife, it should be ideally normal.

I disagree with this poster...A woman's clit, like the male penis come in many different sizes and shapes...They are the equivalent to the male penis to start...Many women, as they become more sexual will see some growth...Some women's grow large...There is nothing wrong with this no more than have a man with one testicle or a short or extra long penis...

IMO the only thing different is the woman with the larger clit has the better edge..This being that this is her "awakening throttle" to the engine that will roar.....

Just my thoughts,
Caroline
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
Re: Big Clits
CarolineEF wrote:
Lexupa wrote:

I disagree with this poster...A woman's clit, like the male penis come in many different sizes and shapes...They are the equivalent to the male penis to start...Many women, as they become more sexual will see some growth...Some women's grow large...There is nothing wrong with this no more than have a man with one testicle or a short or extra long penis...

IMO the only thing different is the woman with the larger clit has the better edge..This being that this is her "awakening throttle" to the engine that will roar.....

Just my thoughts,
Caroline
|

replied January 5th, 2009
Experienced User
I had a girl friend once with an extra large, long, and big clit, she was really good in bed. I later found out that she was bi and screwing other women with that long clit.
|

replied April 10th, 2009
Big Clits
I have slept with over 100 women. Only 1 had a clit that was noticeably larger than all the others. She was african american and had a ridic body, nice juggs, big dark nipples, ghetto booty and a gargantuan clit probably about 3/4 of an inch long. She was super sensitive and multi-orgasmic to the Nth degree. She was def all woman, not a tranny nor a steroid popping bodybuilder. This clit was a turn on for me. Having sex with her was a breeze she just kept coming. As far as normal - who knows? Define normal as it relates to sexual practices and anatomy and it's a taxing process. Big clits are def an anomaly and thank god for them.
|

replied February 2nd, 2013
how u slept over 100 but many ppl only one does it diffrent taste or same taste
|

replied December 16th, 2009
According to statistics Black women have larger clits than any other ethnic group and I have had my share of encounters with them. I also notice a correlation between the nipple size and the clit.I am so happy that I married a woman with a big clit it is a lot of fun
|

replied December 16th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Jig, "According to statistics" - I have never seen any research like that? What is your source?

An enlarged clitoris (a condition called clitoromegaly.) is often caused by an excess testosterone. It was often found in sports women in the old east block countries where doping and hormonal treatments were common place in the "old" days. It was caused (and still is today) by anabolic steroids, including testosterone.

A more 'natural' cause is PCOS, and it is is due to endocrine hormonal imbalance caused by it.

Women that get medical testosterone treatments can also experience an enlarged clitoris.
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
Clitoris
I've had 24 partners in my life and ever since I was 20 I noticed someti
es after sex my clitoris would get inflamed or just half, then as years passed it would co
e and go with sex then by the time I turned 25 it seemed like all the time it would get swollen after sex. And now that I'm 29 I masterbate alot with a vibrator and every time I do that it seems like my clitoris blows up, but after I have my period it goes Down. I don't understand it. Are there any dr's out there that can help me with this? Should I see a real doctor? Just a little embarrassed if I damaged something like nodes... Hehe
|

replied September 18th, 2010
I'm a black women 21, and I have a big clit..I enjoy it alot..I love it when my boyfriend sucks on it.It feels soo good!!!
|

replied September 23rd, 2010
big clit
Well, Ive always heard that women with bigger clit\s actually acheive orgasm much easier than other women, so honestly I wouldnt mind if mine was bigger! Also my best friend has this and she says she needs no foreplay and always can achieve orgasms and multliple orgasms, LUCKY!
|

replied September 23rd, 2010
I love women with big clits, my g/f clit is one inch long and I can suck on it and she will orgasm after orgasm!!!!
|

replied May 4th, 2012
I haven't had all that many women however I did have one that had a clit the size a a small gum ball. She was very sexual and orgasmed easily. it was very sensitive when excited and she couldn't stand much touching or licking when it was in that state.my other partners have had varying sizes compared to her from very small to pea size.
I once read some place that all fetuses are female and then they become male in the second trimester. the clitoris is what continues to grow and becomes the male organ . If this is a true fact then a normal clitoris and come in many sizes. then you have to ask what is normal its a matter of opinion. What is normal for one is abnormal for another. Its all purely subjective.
|

replied September 26th, 2012
levy
I actually have a enlarge clit and trust me at first I was very timid to show any one becouse it was so big. my ex boy friend tease me in a cute way. it is very sensitive and I love it easy to come my sex drive is crazy and as I got older I notice it turn men on but that doesn't make me any different I just have a little of a edge and Ilove it
|

replied April 12th, 2013
Extra Large Clitoris
I dated a woman with a very large clitoris. It was about 1 inch long when erect and sticking out of its foreskin. She said it rubbed against her clothing and she was turned on by it constantly. As with the other women with big clits here, she was multi-orgasmic. I loved to suck on it and to rub against it with my penis. When it was hard, it was better than the feel of vulva piercings. I have been seeking another woman as big as her for years in vain. If you have a big clit, I'd like to talk with you about it. I can be reached under the name LarryLicks at the place that rhymes with wahoo.
|
Tags: actual, skin
Quick Reply