Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

dizziness, can't sustain cold - what is it?

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
Hi I am 25 years old and having some weird symptoms over the pass 5 years. I have dizzy constantly and sometimes my muscle are quite painful as if of tiredness while my heart muscle's also felt the same way. I also experienced lack of concentration. This thing could go on and off and some days im just so health and some days I will have dizziness and blur vision.

I never had intercourse before and never takes drugs illegally. 90% of the time when I went to place packed with people like shopping complexes, I will begin to get dizzy as if i can faint anytime. And I can't sustain cold for long and certain lights do makes me dizzy.

Some other effects are i am afraid to look heights below me or on top of me. I is some sort of phobia i dare not to look at high places as well as high buildings. If I stare long enough it will shaken my legs and I am really afraid of looking it. Up til now i always avoid public packed areas especially shopping complexes. (I get dizzy easily in shopping complexes; cant sustain cold). I did go for checkups on fever and cold but never mentioned about this symptoms.

When I exercise I feel extreme dizzy and feels like fainting while my heart beats very fast.

I am too afraid and unprepared of what answers or result i will get and things like I cannot live longer. I rather without knowing gone like that rather than knowing the answer and I am waiting to die.

Can someone list out the possible sickness I am facing and if things really get worse I will go to the doc and at least prepared what am I facing. Thank you all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Does the dizziness come abruptly and it's getting more intensive for the next 10 minutes?
For how long this is usually lasting?
Do you also get these strange symptoms when you’re relaxed or asleep?
|

replied November 27th, 2007
1st of all thank you for replying

When I am in a public packed place such as Church, restaurant or Shopping complex (Mostly indoors air-conditioned) my dizziness occur the most until i need to go to the toilet for a while each time before going in another time. Sometimes it will strikes again when I go back to the indoor(I am not sure if the air con or the lights or the public that is making me dizzy). I am not sure how long that this last but I usually will go to a place where I can be alone for a while for it to cool down. When I am relaxed or asleep this will never occurs (Only my vision is a bit blurry at times but not until it strikes me until the feeling I am about to faint). When I closed my eyes I feel my head is really well relaxed
In outdoors its just that my eyes will get blurry but my dizziness is not intense.

Some other symptoms are i have black circles around my eyes and my face as well as my palms are quite pale.
|

replied November 29th, 2007
I did a little experiment with my body. The 1st day I have a good sleep and the next morning I am so healthy while attending my cousin's wedding, I have no problem at all even at the dinner banquet with air cons at the hotel. Yes I still cant sustain the cold but i have no dizziness while today I dont get a good sleep at all and now here am I having those dizziness again even without going anywhere at all today.
It's basically when I am health i can feel my blood flowing throughout my body where I can felt the warmth of the body.
When I am dizzy, i cant feel the blood flowing and there is non body warmth which i can feel. I am thinking if this caused by the poor blood circulation around my body.
When I seat on the floor with leg crossed, after a while when I get up my whole leg felt numbness and requires quite a time before the blood reach the leg and became normal again.
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Dizziness is among the top five reasons for physician visits and over a third of all dizziness are attributed to stress, lack of sleep or emotional problems.
Have you noticed that hyperventilation usually precede your fainting or dizziness attacks?
Can you try to hyperventilate for 60 seconds and see if this results in dizzy attack?
Have you experienced a mild form of dizziness when suddenly arising from a lying position?
|