Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

9 1/2 Weeks Pregnant And Have Slight Bleeding

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am 91/2 weeks pregnant and am having slight bleeding after intercourse. I had moderate bleeding after intercourse and have had slight bleeding throughtout the day. Anyone know if this is normal or if I'm okay???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
how heavy is the bleeding? are you cramping? is the blood red?

most likely its from him iritateing your cervix causing it to bleed. however if your cramping or the blood hasnt stopped you need to go into the ER
|

replied April 24th, 2010
bleeding 9 weeks
I had very faint blood at 9 weeks and nothing the next day then faint again the 2nd day so booked a scan with the early pregnancy unit. They said the baby had a heartbeat and that i now had a 5% chance of having a miscarriage. 2 days later i had heavy bleeding and severe cramps in my stomach i knew i was losing the baby.i took four days off work as the bleeding was very heavy and i was having to constantly go too the toilet to change my pads.the early pregnancy unit said i needed to go for another scan when the bleeding had stopped to check too see that everything had gone and the scan revealed the baby had gone , i was advised to wait till i had one period before trying again and i am now 5 weeks pregnant.I have spoken too lots of women and found out that so many had had miscarriages and gone on too have healthy babys so i am feeling very positive , if i have another miscarriage i will definately have tests to find out why it keeps happening but for now i pray this baby will be fine.
|