Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Body pillow and masturbation

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
my body pillow has got more action than my fiance in the last 9 months LOL
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile rooted
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2007
Supporter
Yes, I've used a pillow, or even the sheets since I was little. I kind of position myself like the Sphinx and run back and forth. Sometimes with legs closed, sometimes opened.

Anyone else? (thanks for opening this topic)
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
a...sphinx?
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
a...sphinx?

sphinx- a figure of an imaginary creature having the head of a man or an animal and the body of a lion
http://www.timonk.com/ewallpaper/sphinx_l. jpg
http://www.claudiadesign.de/skulp-html/sku lp-bild/sphinx-roh.jpg

The lady before you positioned herself in that manner.
|

replied November 29th, 2007
It's hot reading how you've been giving your body pillow so much action! I couldn't find a body pillow back when I was pregnant, believe it or not. But since giving birth, I've bought two already, and I've been humping the living daylights out of both of them! I ended up giving the first one to my little daughter, who kept pulling it out of our bed to sleep on - I think she likes it because it smells like mommy LOL! Both of my pillows are covered with my dried cum stains, which my husband thinks is so sexy.
My husband watches me as I'm laying face down on top of my body pillow, and bucking back and forth to masturbate against it. Does your fiance watch you hump your body pillow?
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
humping
I though i was weird for humping my pillow but with doing that it helped save me from losing my virginity at a young age im 21 and still a virgin because i dont beleive a man can give me an orgasm like i get by myself
|

replied August 22nd, 2009
whats wrong with you.
Pearlrub wrote:
It's hot reading how you've been giving your body pillow so much action! I couldn't find a body pillow back when I was pregnant, believe it or not. But since giving birth, I've bought two already, and I've been humping the living daylights out of both of them! I ended up giving the first one to my little daughter, who kept pulling it out of our bed to sleep on - I think she likes it because it smells like mommy LOL! Both of my pillows are covered with my dried cum stains, which my husband thinks is so sexy.
My husband watches me as I'm laying face down on top of my body pillow, and bucking back and forth to masturbate against it. Does your fiance watch you hump your body pillow?

why would you let your child use a pillow that you hump and has your cum on it..thats sick.
|

replied October 16th, 2011
even i found it extremly sik!!!poor child
|

replied December 13th, 2009
i think the last person who commented is sick, why else would you read comments then say they r sick when its clearly obvious thers nothin wrong with the whole pillow its not like the girl uses it for bad and its not like the momis htinking bad when this happens, if you were a mom and had a life you would understand but it seems your very lonely so you do not.
|

replied December 21st, 2009
does anyone know if it is a sin to pillow hump?
|

replied December 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
LOL Vampire. Explain what you mean by 'sin'? This subject is probably better left for a debate forum.

In general, all religions are against uncontrolled lust and fooling around with other people's partners, lying and cheating.

Very few religions can however point to specific prohibitions in their bibles that prohibit masturbation. The closest the Christian bible get is talking about Onan lying to his God and his brother's wife, and pulling out and ejaculating on the ground - in stead of inside her. For that he was struck down. He was however not masturbating.

In my opinion, a bible that say you may not kill, you may not steal, you mau not cheat on your partner would most likely have had a clause to say you may not masturbate if it was important - especially since many more people masturbate than kill, steal and cheat.

So I would say that it is most likely that masturbation is not a 'sin'. As long as you do it so that it does not take over your life and thoughts. Every thing should be done in moderation.

This is just my opinion.

Take care!
|

replied February 21st, 2010
Hello steffi,

i do it now again. I´am a male. I think it is really usuall. But be aware - not to do so much, because it has an impact to your character.
|

replied September 10th, 2010
I am so glad that I found this page, I have been humping pillows since I was younger and came across it by accident. (I had a dare to hump a stuffed animal lol, and it felt kinda good, so i tried it later on my own) and since then, I have been using my pillows to satisfy myself all the time. I have had a boyfriend for the past 2 years and for the first year I really didn't ever hump my pillows. I have been very lucky to be very open with myself and my sexuality, and sex is great and pleasurable, and I do orgasm, but there is nothing like pleasuring myself to orgasm. But coming out and telling him about how I masturbate was so hard for me. I used to tell my friends what I would do and they always thought I was weird. So I started to believe them and feel like what I was doing was strange and abnormal. Anyways, back to my point, after a year of being with my bf, things were starting to slow down so I started to hump my pillow again. I would do it in the morning when he was sleeping so he wouldn't see me. But one morning he saw me, and at first he thought it was really kinda out there. But with both of us being open minded, he wanted me to start getting off on him! It was one of the most erotic feelings I have ever had, and one of the biggest turn on's for him!! Since he has gone back to college and I am by myself, I always use my pillow. No vibrator or dildo will ever take the place of the orgasm I get when I'm over top my pillow!!

So thank you, all of you! You guys made me feel like this is normal, and that im not just some weirdo with a pillow fetish lol
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2011
it is a sin bc god tells us not to but we can also pray for forgiveness and he will forgive us for our short comings.
|

replied October 3rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Really? Masturbation a sin? Rubbing a part of your body because it is pleasurable a sin??

Not in my bible. This is not the place for debates, but feel free to tell us where in your bible you found that.
|

replied February 27th, 2012
masterbation is not a sin
you are wrong because when does God tell us not to masturbate he tells us not to have sex without marriage but not once did he tell us that we couldnt masturbate God is an understanding God he is a smart God and he knew us when he created us so for him to tell us we cant masturbate he wouldnt be God now would he.
|

masterbation is NOT a sin God said you could not have sex before marriage thats a sin but not masturbating. show me where in the bible king james version that masturbation is a sin. God created us he know how our hormones work and he knows what goes on in our body, God is an understanding God and he is a smart God if he made masturbation a sin he wouldnt be God know would he becaus all of us im sure would bust hell wide open if my God made masturbation a sin.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2012
WOW.
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2011
in colossians 3:5 paul wrote "Deaden, therefor, your body members, as respects sexual appetite..." so its telling us right there not to. Im not saying tht ur going to go to "Hell" for it or anything bc babies do it in there mothers tummies sometimes, and god wont punish them bc they are babies and dont know what they are doing but it is wrong in god's eyes for us bc we do know what we are doing.
|

first of all sister girl PAUL was not even talking about masterbation PAUL was talking about the sins uncleanness and fornication but masterbating is neither of those trust my grandfather is a bishop in the church of God in christ so stop attacking these people and tellin them that foolishness.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2012
o.O
Pearlrub wrote:

Why would you let your child have that? I know she probably doesn't hump it, but that's gross. How would you feel if you found out that was your mom's cum stains on your favorite pillow? I wouldn't like it. That is truly disgusting. Your husband finds that sexy? I don't think dried cum stains and then giving some crusty came-on pillow is all that sexy. Poor kid. Shocked
|
Quick Reply