Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

causes of bright red lips?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Off and On, I have bright red lips, to the point they blister. i'm not on any medication or vitamin or supplements. I watch what I eat. This has been going on for about 10 yrs. 1 yr ago, I had my galbladder removed, just found out I still have a gall stone thro. My red lips have been worse in the last 6 months. Have you heard of people getting red, blister lips for no reason and what can cause this? Thanks CB
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper 61153bartow
|

replied November 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Do you use chapstick? I know it's a dumb question but I've seen some strange questions!
|

Red Lips
No I do not use lip stick Thanks
|

Red Lips
Yes, I do use chap Stick. Only to help for the red lips to go away.
|

Especially eHealthy
Well that's your problem right? So just use chapstick every day... if it makes the red lips go away then it's doing what it's supposed to do.

I assume however that chapstick doesn't make the red lips go away.
|

replied March 1st, 2013
did you ever find an answer? this happens to me also.
|
Quick Reply