Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant , But Got What Seemed to Be Normal Period?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I know this is somewhat of an odd question , but I cant seem to find a straight answer

My fiance and I are TTC , and this month I know we hit my fertile time bang on , but anyways , I got what I think was my normal period 2 days early (November 12th) and the color was alot lighter than normal but the amount and flow was relatively the same , it only lasted 5 days which it sometimes lasts up to 8 , so I dont think it was abnormal , but now , I still have severe breast pain , it just feels like someone is constantly squeezing them with all their might and they just ache - and although I dont get nausea during the day too often , almost every night for the last 3 weeks ive been feeling so incredibly nausea at night when I try to go to bed and I get hotflashes and dizzy if I get up to go to the washroom or anything..the other odd thing is my lower back KILLS me at night , i cant even lay down without being in pain and during the day if my breasts hurt my back will start to throb almost insync.....and headaches? I get horrible headaches if ive been out doing things for an extended period of time?.......Anyways im rambling , I just have NO idea if theres even a possibilty being pregnant after getting what I am assuming was my normal period? the last time I tested was on the 15th ( 3 days into my period) and it was negative....so I highly doubt I am , but I dont think these symptoms are all in my head , as much as I hope to be pg......Thanks in advance for all the input , and I guess I will wait and take a home test again tommorow just to try to settle my mind , I will update everyone on the situation
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sounds like it was a normal period Sad
only a msall percentage of women ever get bleeding during pregnancy,including implantation. it doesnt happen ofetn. please let us know what the test says!
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
I say test again. Your symptoms are all possible symptoms of pregnancy but since you had what you thought might be your period, it is more likely you could be fooling yourself. But, there is still a small possibility.
|

replied December 5th, 2007
Negative
It appears to still be negative , so assuming its right by now lol....Oh well ,keep trying this month ....thanks for your responses Wink
|

replied December 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It takes the average healthy couple a year to conceive - even if they are trying and using ovulation predictors. It is bound to happen eventually. Have fun trying!!!
|