Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

My Christmas Gift

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
User Profile
Laughing I'm soo excited! Jeremy is getting me a new Ipod. It's the new touch screen kinda like the iphone! I'm sooo crunk! He just left to go get it @ Circuit City. I'm getting him a PS3 for Christmas. I guess that's kind of even enough for me. Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yay! that sounds really cool! ive never seen the new ipods!
|

User Profile
Supporter
sometimes i hate that he wants to get it soo early but hey i can't complain!!
|

Especially eHealthy
lol travis still hasnt gotten anniversary presents and our anniversary is next saturday Sad

thank god i already got his lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
lol that's true!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Those ipods are so great. I was at the apple store the other day playing with one of them. I think it is neat how they have the internet on them.
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah he needs to hurry home so i can play with it!
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2007
Supporter
I love this iPod. I am on the Internet now. Its kind of hard typing with a finger. I'm so excited!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
They have an autocorrect feature for typing which is nice. It is hard to type on it though, haha. I really wish I had one, but I would feel too guilty spending the money on one myself since I already have an older ipod that works just fine
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah I like that about it. Sometimes I cant spell! LOL it'll take time for me to get use to using it.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i just want any kind of ipod so i have some kind of adult words while i'm walking with Mika
|

replied November 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: My Christmas Gift
itsme0606 wrote:
Laughing I'm soo excited! Jeremy is getting me a new Ipod. It's the new touch screen kinda like the iphone! I'm sooo crunk! He just left to go get it @ Circuit City. I'm getting him a PS3 for Christmas. I guess that's kind of even enough for me. Very Happy

I have a friend who gets just about every new phone that comes out. Hence, he has the Iphone. I am not impressed. It is entirely to big and chunky.

I was surprised. I thought the concept of cell phones was to make them smaller and more convenient to carry around.

This is not the impression I got when I saw the Iphone!

Hope you like your new gift.
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not too much into jewelry. My husband let me order from my favorite magazine for Christmas. Eight things for $62! That includes a mood ring, jangle anklet, hoodie, and cropped halter top. I can't wait to get them! I have to wait for the 4th to send it in though, it should be here by the 25th though, they deadline is the 18th!!
|

replied December 7th, 2008
Experienced User
What's your fav mag? It's always fun to pick something out yourself. At least you know you'll like it!

Those new ipods look like lots of fun! Hope you like it! i would settle for any ipod maybe I would do some more walking at nights. Oh maybe some day I"ll give in and spend the money!
|
Tags: touch
Quick Reply