Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pillow Humping (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 29 yr old female that masterbates and successfully orgasms by humping a pillow. I basically mount the pillow and rock back and forth and gradually thrust harder and harder until I cum. I have been doing this since age 5. Anyone else do this? I feel like I'm the only one.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper steffie
|
Users who thank steffie for this post: Early20sWoman  Chlobear  lil_jolie_  luvit 

replied November 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
its normal
people use all kinda stuff
toothbrushes...lol anything!
|

replied March 26th, 2011
i started when i was 11 and still doing it at 13 but i slide up and down the pillow
|

replied July 28th, 2011
I can't remember when I started I just know back then I didn't think of it as masturbation. I had a gigantic stuffed gorilla.... sorta like a pillow haha
|

replied August 8th, 2012
I've always had a body pillow and I don't know when I started probably 5 or 6 but I just liked the feeling and ever since then I still do it every night and I'm 14. I love being naked while I do it! It feels so free! I just hump a little then when I feel the orgasm coming I slide up and down slow then fast and then squeez my thighs together and just keep humping and its the best. Feeling. Everrr!!! Someimes if i do it long enough i feel the burn in my abs Wink I love it <3 every time my parents leave to go do errands for a while I love taking my pillow outside and being naked while doing it! I just feel so free!!
|

replied August 16th, 2012
Omg I thougth I was tha only one
|

replied August 22nd, 2012
Pillow Humping
How do you hump?? I've kinda always wanted to but i'm not sure how... I'm also scared like a parent is gonna walk in and im like O.O. Please help and I know this sounds weird but i need pillow humping tips!
|

replied August 31st, 2012
Omg me too I always do it when my parents are gone it just feels soo good
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
the best part happens when you haven't done it for ages it feels sooo good
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied March 9th, 2012
pillow tower
What I usually do is pile 3 pillows up on the floor & get naked from the bottom, sit my !**@! on the towel and start off slow then fast til I cum is that a good way to masturbate with a pillow?
|

replied April 28th, 2012
wow
yes but thats funny lol
|

replied March 19th, 2012
i recently got a vibrator & i'll say that its strong enough to give me an orgasm in 2 minutes but the orgasm & pleasure i get from pillow humping is very different & far better. with pillow humping, i have to be turned on, with a vibrator i can get an orgasm anytime i want, keep buzzing my clit & i'm in orgasm heaven in 2 mins.
|

replied March 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Have you tried putting your vibrator on top of your pillow and then humping it?
|

replied April 21st, 2012
same I started at 9 but now I still do it at 13 but really can someone tell me if it is healthy... I feel like I am a weirdo when I hump a pillow
|

replied May 4th, 2012
I started to hump my pillow when I was 3 and did it up until I was in my 40's never had a problem with it except my pe.... got raw from rubbing so I had to make sure I had soft material between me and my pillows.
|

replied July 4th, 2012
omg me to and now i cant stop
|

replied July 4th, 2012
i cum alot now and it only stops when i have my pe***d and it feels weird has this happened to any of you
|

replied July 4th, 2012
Community Volunteer
How does it feel weird?
|

replied October 11th, 2011
Love pillow humping. For all the women over 21: do you do it with your underwear on or off? for me, off! I like the direct stimulation especially before I'm about to orgasm Smile
|

replied November 10th, 2011
I've been humping my pillow since I was 11 and I had a sexual experience with my best friend and I had no idea what I was doing. I have continued to do it for 5 years but I've never thought of taking off my panties to do it. definitely try it next time!
|
Users who thank cuteyshania for this post: LoveYaLots 

replied November 15th, 2011
I also used to always do it with my underwear on when I was younger...but over time I wanted less clothing...so I started wearing thongs & would pull the sides up so it looked like I was naked from the side as I'd watch my rear end riding in the mirror...now that I get completely naked, I love the direct stimulation on my clit & dont think I can go back to wearing panties Very Happy let us know how u liked it after u try it!
|

replied December 1st, 2011
I have been humping pillow's sense I can remember, I like to watch myself in the mirror to or video tape it. It feels good with pantie's off on a silk pillow, and you can prob the back up with a blanket or something to make it feel more like a penis is there.
|

replied December 30th, 2011
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! I humped a pillow about two weeks ago and I was suppose to get on my period a long time ago but I havnt gotten on it. I'm scared I might e pregnant. But I havnt had any sexual intercourse with ANY guy. I have just jumped the pillow and stuff. Is it that I'm late or my period is going irregular or what someone please help!
|

replied January 10th, 2012
your not pregnant you cant get pregnant by humping a pillow.
|

replied February 6th, 2012
it feels really gud btw
|

replied December 29th, 2011
Can you get pregnant if you jump a pillow with your panties on?
|

Can you get pregnant if you jump a pillow with your panties on?
|

Community Volunteer
Of course not. You need sperm from a male to get you pregnant.
|

Thank youu. Cause I also hump a pillow but I havnt gotten my period so I was scared:/ and I still havnt gotten my period.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
pillow humping and lesbian experiences
OMG SAME!!! what was ur sexual experinece with a best friend? iv had similar?
|

replied March 12th, 2012
pillow humping and lesbian experiences
OMG SAME!!! iv pillow humped since i can remeber. what was ur sexual experinece with a best friend? iv had similar?
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

replied December 28th, 2011
Ya i started whn i was 10 and now im 13 and im still riding that pillow!!!!!! And the plsure feels good!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied February 28th, 2012
I know it feels so good dose init
|

replied March 19th, 2012
i recently got a vibrator & i'll say that its strong enough to give me an orgasm in 2 minutes but the orgasm & pleasure i get from pillow humping is very different & far better. with pillow humping, i have to be turned on, with a vibrator i can get an orgasm anytime i want, keep buzzing my clit & i'm in orgasm heaven in 2 mins.
|

replied May 22nd, 2012
Hi like this is sooo embarrassing but I'm 17 and I dont no how to masterbate period. I have a vibrator but idk how to use it. Directions plsssss.. How do I use it.? How do I masterbate.?
|

replied March 19th, 2012
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have to admit i have never thought about humping a pillow lol. I'm sure there are people that do.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Supporter
I did, also at a very young age. I'd prop myself on my elbows and rub back and forth. Still do. Question --- do you think frequent early age masturbation leads to problems?

In my life, I've been through addiction, which I think started with masturbation and always wanted to feel good (orgasm).
|

replied July 16th, 2011
interesting concept... i started this at about 4 or 5 and have had the same sorts of issues throughout my life.. definitely some food for thought!
|

replied July 22nd, 2011
I also started this around 4 or 5, and have had the same issues... Weird.
|

replied November 15th, 2011
Not really, if you check out freud's theories on the ID of the psyche, you'll see it's totally normal-it's our desires just coming out to play.
|

replied November 30th, 2011
I started doing it when i was young and im 21 now and still do it. but my question is, can the women that started doing it at a young age get an orgasm any other way than "riding" their partner? That is the ONLY way for me to have an orgasm. I didnt know if it was because of that or not. I am so glad to see that I am not the only one that did that. it just seems so weird.
|

replied January 8th, 2012
I'm 18 and I have been pillow jumping since about 15...
It's the only way I can orgasm aswell.
My boyfriend just can't get me there no matter what he does.
Legit I have to rub against something, (even his leg) or nothing works! Sad
|

replied January 9th, 2012
Have him rub your clit while being inside of you. It is amazing!!! I have been pillow humping since I can remember, my mom has told me a while ago I used to do it all the time,I think I was like 3. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oh and I'm 21 now seemed weird to me.
|

replied January 11th, 2012
Yeah if I sit on him he does and it feels good, but it hurts sometimes when he touches it. It kinda feels like its torn at the top and it's so sore Sad
|

replied March 17th, 2012
pillow humpers achieving orgasm with a partner.
I am the same. Have you worked out a way to successfully reach orgasm with your partner? I am interested in learning about how I can achieve this and what positions I can use. I have never had an orgasm with a partner- only with the "pillow". Have you found maturbating in front of your partner helped?
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Orgasm with a partner for girls who hump their pillows
Please don't report this, it is a little graphic. Try putting your partners penis over his stomach and rub back and forth like that.
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Please don't report this, it is a little graphic. Try putting your partners penis over his stomach and rub back and forth like that.
|
Users who thank maxine6627 for this post: pillowhumper 

replied December 1st, 2012
i know a way for you to achieve orgasm. First you make your partner lay down. Then, you can get in a split position over your partner (over his penis). After that, you can drop on your partner like you are booty bouncing on him. You can start slow then over time get faster and faster. You can choose to do this with or without clothes. HOPE YOU FIND PLEASURE!!!! Smile
|

replied December 26th, 2012
try riding him but grind on him really hard and slow ...thats how i orgasm ..being a pillow humper as well ..started wen i was like 7 bcuz of a massager thing that felt good wen it vibrated on myy cookie c: .. and well i started humping it and now i put a vibrator on my cookie then a pillow and it feels sooo good. i havent told my boyfriend and i need help with that cuz i feel he should kno ... but how?? :/ i feel he will think weird of me ..idk -_____-
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Ive found thats the only way i can orgasm also.
|

replied September 1st, 2012
im 20, and the only way i usually get an orgasm is humping, whether its a pillow or my boyfriend.. but sex just doesnt do it.:/
|

im 20, and the only way i usually get an orgasm is humping, whether its a pillow or my boyfriend.. but sex just doesnt do it.:/
|

Especially eHealthy
no masturbation doesnt lead to any problems no matter what age or how early you start doing it
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Nah, you're fine. Smile Most kids masturbate before they even know what it is.
|
Users who thank Georgia59 for this post: worldsbiggestlgeek 

Especially eHealthy
I used to lay ON a pillow with it placed against my stomach pretending I was pregnant, and then masturbate... when I was 12. Kids do strange things! Turns out that placing pressure on the lower abdomen during masturbation and sex is pleasurable for most women; I just discovered how to do it at a young age.
|

replied November 26th, 2007
Just kinda wondering if I was the only one STILL doing it that way.
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Ur not alone I still do it to and I didn't have me period yet.
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Community Volunteer
You will normally get your period about a year after your breasts start to develop. How old are you and how long ago did your breasts start to develop?

Humping, masturbation and orgasms donot affect your periods.
|

Re:pillow Humping
Hey! -
I masturbate by humping my pillow all the time! Sometimes, I hump the bed, or my stuffed animals, and have the best orgasms. From your description, I think I hump my pillow the same as you - I lay face down in bed with my pillow underneath me, and I buck back and forth on it to rub off. I was more than a little concerned while pregnant that if I kept masturbating on my stomach, I might harm our baby. But I was assured by my obygn that the walls of the uterus would protect our daughter. After abstaining out of fear for weeks after learning I was pregnant, I went home with my husband and made myself have some of the best orgasms I've ever had humping the bed!
|

I feel better knowing I'm not alone. I feel like I'm addicted to it. I do it no less than 3 times a day.
|

replied June 5th, 2011
I feel the same way I always thought I was the only one
|

replied October 7th, 2011
you definitely aren't alone...I'm 28 & married as well & I love pillow humping. I've been doing this ever since I was a child & discovered it. I can definitely understand why you do it so often & feel addicted to it.

my question to all the women over 21: do you all do it with your underwear on or off? I take them off...cant even begin to describe how good it feels right before I'm about to orgasm...wow just writing & thinking about it makes me wanna do it...might just need to go take care of business now Very Happy
|

replied October 10th, 2011
Hey luvit I love it. You all arent alone I love humping anything especially a bed until i cum. Ive been doing it since I was 15 and I understand your adiction. I do it with underwear on and off but mostly off and I love the feeling.
|

replied April 17th, 2012
You are sooo right!
I lOVE pillow humping!
I do it completely naked though
I moan a lot and i love getting the orgasm
|

replied September 23rd, 2012
I do it with my underwear on. Can't do it with pants on but I lay on my side, put the pillow between my thighs and hold it with my left hand. I then rock the pillow up and down between my thighs. Sometimes I have to stop for a second if it feels like nothing is happening and then start again. It usually takes 2-5 minutes to achieve orgasm. I can feel it coming on just before and I readjust the pillow for maximum firmness and pleasure. I have to have a somewhat firm pillow or use a folded towel if on the bathroom floor (optimal for if people are in the house and you are trying to pretend to be using the bathroom and are taking a little break. I'm a 31 year old female and still do it...have since I can remember...probably 3 years old. I do have a hard time orgasm with a partner. Only one guy has been able to give me an orgasm orally and only once. I also thought I was the only one who did this...and definitely the only one at my age who still did. I guess what works works. I wish though I could do it with my finger. I got so used to the pillow that nothing else works.
|

replied December 1st, 2011
I do it too bro, I thought that I was the only one.
I started around 5 and Im 13 now.
|

replied December 7th, 2012
haha i started when i was 5 and now im 14
|

replied December 1st, 2007
Pillow Humping
I also reach orgasm only by humping a pillow and squeezing my thighs together to put indirect pressure on my clit. I was wondering if I was unique in doing it that way.

I feel like I can't reach an orgasm any other way and I would like to learn how do reach orgasm with direct stimulation ... but my mind tells me I can't. I've been pillow humping since well before I ever had sex. Anyone else ever have this issue?
|

replied May 6th, 2011
i can relate
oh my god. i orgasm only by pressing my thighs together too. i started long before i knew that what it was was sexual stimulation. mother nature prompted me to attend to the area somehow and as i grew older, i understood what was happening to me.. =D but direct contact is hopeless for me.. =/
|

replied July 16th, 2011
i was the same way for years and years.. i started masturbating when i was about 4 or 5, and always by lying on my stomach and pillow humping, then squeezing my thighs together when i'd orgasm. when i started having sex, at 15, orgasm was impossible because my legs were pushed so far apart.. it took years of practice and a really patient partner to learn how to orgasm during sex with my legs spread. when i did learn, though, i was able to learn how to masturbate differently, too.. now i can orgasm through direct clitoral stimulation, but i still squeeze my thighs together when i masturbate.. just feels better that way!
|

replied June 10th, 2011
Yeah I have that issue too, for about the last 13-14 years now. I know, thats a long time, but I hit puberty early. It feels great though. Fantastic actually, but I wish I could get that type of orgasm every time I have sex :/
|

replied June 10th, 2012
cannot orgasm any other way
Wow. I do the same thing and have ever since I can remember, maybe 3 or 4. I hump a blanket though that I crumple up underneath of me and push on with my hands. Then I squeeze my thighs together and hump. I have never been able to have an orgasm around any other person though doing anything else and I am now 33 and have been married twice. My vibrator works on my clit a little bit, but it is not great and generally frustrating because it does not give me a real orgasm, but just usual pleasure that goes nowhere.
I have always believed I was a freak for this, but I guess maybe there are other girls who started this long before they knew it was sexual and maybe now they too cannot orgasm any other way. It is very upsetting to be my age and not be able to orgasm with my partners and it upsets them too that I cannot. I wish I had never started when I was so young because now I feel like there is no way to change my one way of orgasming no matter how hard I try and despite the research I have done with sex therapists, researchers and even studying Tantra.
|

replied June 11th, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is a vaginal or clitoral vibrator? It is quite clear that you need a lot of tension in your legs and genital area, and you need clitoral stimulation. So if it is a vaginal vibrator, get one for your clitoris. Have you tried inserting your vibrator in the crumpled up blankets to help stimulate you while you hump? Especially if it is one of the larger electric/rechargeable body massager types like the hitachi magic wand, it should work well to give you some different sensations.

Breaking this humping pattern for orgasm is not easy. Your body formed the neural pathways carrying the stimulation to your brain for over 25 years. So you have to change slowly, one thing at a time until you get your orgasm again, then change the next thing. Eventually you will get to a more traditional way of masturbation.

You may want to try the following: Roll on your back and try the same. Crumple the blanket up, push on it with your hands. Keep your legs in the same position as face down (likely closed), tense your whole body while you are doing this. You can tense it to the point where you are only resting on your heels and upper back and humping into your hands that are pushing down.

There are a lot more to reaching your orgasm than you may think. It's also got to do with the position of your legs, the tension in the muscles of your legs, pelvis and genitals, and the area over which you apply pressure to your vulva, and the movements you make with your pelvis. If you flip over and just use your vibrator, you have changed all of this at once, and your body does not know how to experience stimulation any more.
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
Hey im only 15 and have been doin it since I can remember ... I had a boyfriend and when he tried fingerin me I did not have an orgasim and I cannot have one any other way and it is scaring me iv even trided to pleasure myself that way and cannot orgasmis. Im always worring that I wont be able to heave kids or somthing cuz when I try having sex I dont orgasim.
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
Community Volunteer
You do not have to have an orgasm to have a baby. Orgasm is only important in a man,b ecause that's what's causing him to ejaculate his semen and sperm.

Keep on trying to orgasm in a more common way. Try the palm of your hand, rather than your fingers. Your orgasm depends on a lot of things. Depending on how you hump, you may want to stay in that position and repeat your actions for a while, but not let the pillow touch your vulva. Use your hand. Once you mastered that, you can begin to make smaller changes until you can orgasm in the more usual way.
|

pokeytwo you hit the nail directly on the head, everything about that reply was me, thanks for making me not feel so alone!
|

replied May 8th, 2013
I was told that your brain n body is trained to only orgasm this way BC u never did it any other way I was told even though it will be very hard to do but stop and eventually having intercourse will get u off or try having him sit up like in the car or chair or couch and plop on top n hump as if your using the pillow and that should work always has for me well the car one did the best like 3 at a time so intense or while ontop place a towel between your clit and his body n hump that but I'm trying to find answers as well and with my current partner he feels defeated and I'm afraid that this is emasculating him it feels real good during sex but can't orgasm so I'm going to try to sustain from humping the pillow no matter how hard it is and hope that works ugh hopefully if I can eventually orgasm through intercourse than normal masturbation will b ok
|

replied May 8th, 2013
I was told this by a dr Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Habitual masturbation can affect your achieving normal orgasm since your brain gets tuned to giving signal to orgasm with your stimulus. Avoid masturbation to help re-tune your brain to responding to normal sexual stimulus/intercourse. If worried, you may consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation, clarification and assistance.
Take
|

replied May 9th, 2013
Ok I know it's only been two days since I stopped humping the pillow but BC I had sex with my partner and didn't cum any touch even a finger in there feels good! Finally! So I'm happy to report that the method of stopping the pillow humping actually works I hope idk if I can cum from sexual intercourse but I'm happy to report that it does feel good! N that's a start! Hopefully I can actually cum next time I'm with my partner which won't be for another week BC I'm due for my period and I'm working this weekend but as soon as it happens hopefully soon I will report back the news!
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Reaching orgasm via direct stimulation simply involves placing your fingers or a vibrator against your clitoris and moving it until your orgasm; for ME anyway. Then again that's how I've been masturbating since pretty much the beginning.
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2007
I used to hump a pillow from a very young age until about 13, when I finally managed to get myself off with my hands lol. Now I only do it if I'm feeling lazy because I can reach orgasm faster that way, its just not as powerful.
|

replied June 8th, 2011
how do you have a orgasm from your hands i tried it but i dont think im doing it right because i cant have a orgasm I just give up
|

replied June 8th, 2011
???
how do you have a orgasm from your hands? i tried it but i dont think im doing it right because i cant have a orgasm I just give up.
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Wow. I have been humping pillows since as long as I can remember. When I was a five or six I can remember my mom yelling at me to quit doing it. I used to hump the couch and I told her I was excersizing! rofl...
Anyway, I have always humped pillows and I also squeeze my thighs together with the pillow between my legs. I have always done it and still do!! All of my boyfriends used to find it very strange, but I am glad to see that I'm not alone!!! Thanks for this post!
|
Users who thank MMinsanity for this post: Pirategirl000 

replied May 11th, 2012
me to exept i was really embarassed when my mom and dad walked in on me,i do it 2 ways though i either pillow hump or go in the bathtub and run the water over my clit it feels really good you soould try it!!!!
|

replied June 13th, 2008
im 15 almost 16 and i definitly hump my pillows to. i always thought i was weird for it and i never even knew how i got into the trend but it feels great. its the only way i seem to ge any sexual satisfaction. an di dont even kno if thats an orgasm.

ohh is it weird that if imm fooling around with my boyfriend like heavy petting and all and it feels good bu i dont make any noise what so ever is that weird. mabey i just dont feel comfortable enough around him i just cant seem to find anything worth making noise over.
|

replied October 18th, 2011
hahah i'm 15 and do it also! i loove it
|

replied August 31st, 2012
I'm 14 and i do it as well I love it Smile
|

replied June 25th, 2008
Experienced User
I thought I had been the only one in the world!
This post made me laugh out loud because I too had humped pillows or stuffed toys probably from the ages of 5 to probably about 13 when I learned how to use my fingers lol. When I was 17 I got a vibrator and put all that "manual labor" to rest. I could probably still orgasm if I tried the pillow thing again but it wouldn't be nearly as good. Very Happy
|

replied June 25th, 2008
Pillow humping
I do it multiple times a day. I CAN'T orgasm any other way. I have a vibrating dildo and my boyfriend eats me out and is very good at sex. In the mornings after he leaves for work, I go straight to humping the pillow. He always almost gets me there but never does and I hate it. I want to feel fulfilled by him, but the humping is what gets me. Every time he finishes, my body aches to hump a pillow or something but I can't cause I don't want him to know. I do it before he gets home from work (we live together) and sometimes I do it over and over again. Is this normal? I want to have a real orgasm with him like I do with humping a pillow.
|

replied July 30th, 2011
pillow humping
jeez i have the same problem ! have u found a solution yet ? im still looking
|

replied September 12th, 2011
I have this same problem myself.... I want to learn how to orgasm without humping a pillow!! The only way I can orgasm during sex is if I am on top, with direct clitoral stimulation similar to humping a pillow except it's a guy ha... my man will try to eat me out, and it feels good but it never does anything for me, same with fingering.
|

replied September 17th, 2011
Like most of you here, I've been pillow humping since I was about 5. Up until I met my fiance, I could never orgasm through regular intercourse. But I've found that when my man is on top of me missionary style deep inside and pelvis pushed up against my clit, i can rock and buck underneath him until i cum. i usually hold onto his back or grab his butt cheeks and hold him still while i thrust. he actually thinks it's pretty hot, and sometimes cums before i do, lol. if you can get your guy to go for it, i highly recommend trying it...just play around with the positioning and pressure.
|
Users who thank kqx for this post: kitkat14 

replied June 25th, 2008
I was Dared to Hump a pillow when I was 7yrs old.
some people dared me to do it and I did and it felt really good. My sister use to catch me and I would tell her to leave me alone that I wasn't doing that. I am 19 years old now and still do it every now and then.
|

replied July 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Ohhhhhh ...My.....Gosh! So I'm not a pervert!!! I thought that humping your stuffed animals was some kind of "Furry" fantasy thing. I started humping stuffed animals/pillows when I was around 4 of 5...until I learned how to do it manually as well. So I am normal...lol....I guess just more EXPRIENCED!!! Thank you all for your posts!!! Smile
|

replied July 9th, 2008
i have a question when i hump my pillow i feel sooooooooo turned on but i can never reach orgasm that way or even by fingring myself i have to go in the bathtube if i wand to reach orgasm!! Is that normal or am i doing something wrong??
|

replied March 4th, 2012
i do it a different way.
i sit up on the pillow.
Squeze the pillow so it has a little bump and thrust my hips and clit onto that..
Ive never done it the other way,but it don't like doing it on my bed its too soft. I need something hard underneath.
|
Users who thank shellawella for this post: lv08 

i do the same!! except when i do it on a bed you have to thrust harder....i honestly thought i was the only one and ive been doing it for as long as i can remember... this seems to be the only way to achieve orgasm. i have tried using my fingers but it took way longer and i can only achieve this feeling my rubbing my clit, im afraid i will never be able to achieve orgasm by intercourse, because when i have sex it doesnt feel good and when i use my fingers it doesnt either! only when i rub my clit or hump my pillow!
|

i do the same!! except when i do it on a bed you have to thrust harder....i honestly thought i was the only one and ive been doing it for as long as i can remember... this seems to be the only way to achieve orgasm. i have tried using my fingers but it took way longer and i can only achieve this feeling my rubbing my clit, im afraid i will never be able to achieve orgasm by intercourse, because when i have sex it doesnt feel good and when i use my fingers it doesnt either! only when i rub my clit or hump my pillow!
|

replied December 14th, 2013
Community Volunteer
You are not supposed to feel a lot inside your vagina. Your clitoris is your sex organ, just like a man's penis is his sex organ. You should have been taught this, but unfortunately it seems like women just do not talk about this.

Your vagina is the outlet for discharge and menstrual flow, it is a safe place for a man to deposit his sperm to get you pregnant, but primarily, it is a birth canal, the way for a baby to be born. Your vagina is largely without nerve endings to protect you from trauma during child birth, sex, menstruation and infections.

On the other hand, your clitoris is the most sensitive organ in the human body. It has one, and only one purpose - sexual pleasure. It is massive and goes deep into your body (about 15 cm long), but that little glans that you feel and see have over 8000 nerve endings. It is incredible.

You can learn what you like, and how you like to be touched during masturbation. Then apply this during intercourse. Most women do not get enough stimulation on their clitoris to orgasm from intercourse alone. So you have a few choices.

* Orgasm before or after intercourse from oral sex, finger sex or masturbation.
* stimulate your clitoris (or have him do it) during intercourse, or use a small clitoral vibrator. Positions where he is behind you are ideal for this. Also positions where your legs are up in the air or against him.
* change the way you have intercourse. It does not have to be the up/down, in/out affair it is currently. Tilt your pelvis so that your clitoris makes contact with his body, then rub and grind. Small circles, or forwards and backwards, or sideways. Rub and grind. He will have just as much pleasure from that. The easiest way to start this is with you on top. After a while this will become automatic and it will become the way you orgasm during sex.
* there are specialized sex positions like C.A.T. (Coital alignment technique) that allows you to get enough stimulation. It is however not meant for casual sex as it takes some intimacy and cooperation between partners.

Learning to orgasm in other ways are going to take some time and effort on your side. It is however for your own good and pleasure.
|

replied November 17th, 2014
I usually get on a pillow ball up some socks into one
and put it where your clit is and move back and forth or just roll your hips.
it takes awhile but it hits the spot
|
Quick Reply