Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Vibrations In the Pelvic Area

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
hey I have had this problem for a couple weeks and it is getting annoying does anyone know about this? fisrt i thought it just might be nerves or spasms but now after so long should i start to worry?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well
what is it exactly?
|

just a vibration in the pelvic area. not painful or anything just continouse and when i tried to get answerers all that kept popping up is cellphones in pockets but i do not keep my cellphone in my pocket
|

Especially eHealthy
hmm
so is it like? in your vagina? or what direct area?
how long has this lasted
does it happen everyday? how long does it last?
|

it goes on on and off and i have had this for a couple weeks
|

Especially eHealthy
maybe Phantom Vibration Syndrome?
|

isn't that the one w/ the cellphone?
|

Especially eHealthy
yep thats what it feels like kindof

thats the only thing i can really think that this may be that your expieriencing?
|

replied May 1st, 2009
vibrations in the pelvic area
maybe you should seek medical attention, not the advice of some vidiots on the i-net. i am experienceing the same thing, just above the symphysis pubis, almost feels like a pulse but may be nerve synapse mis-firing, not sure
|

replied June 17th, 2010
Im not alone!!
I know exactly what u r feeling! It feels exactly like a phone or like a permanant vibrator is stuck between my legs!! It's in my pelvis on both sides. I notice it when im sitting. It's been happening to me almost constantly for 2 yrs now. People think i'm crazy when i try to explain. I still dont know what it is and i dont have insurance to find out. The good news is that im still alive..
|

replied November 8th, 2010
Irolin, did you find out what was causing it? I've been experiencing it for over a week, driving me mad! Just keep getting the usual filth when I google it....
|

replied March 29th, 2011
I have the same thing!!
I have had the same thing its on my left side of my pelvic area. It pulses of and on all day long. The first time I had it I looked for my cell phone in my pocket but it wasn't there. Now its just happening more and its so annoying! Anyone get any answers???
|

replied March 29th, 2011
I have the same thing!!
I have had the same thing its on my left side of my pelvic area. It pulses of and on all day long. The first time I had it I looked for my cell phone in my pocket but it wasn't there. Now its just happening more and its so annoying! Anyone get any answers???
|

replied August 29th, 2013
Vibration in pelvic area
OMG this just started happening to me today!! I thought it was my cell phone vibrating too until I realized it wasn't there!!! Did you find out what it was? It has been continuous since it began.
|
Quick Reply