Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How Many Days After Sex Should I Take a Pregnancy Test?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
If a person is already delayed and had sex, after how many days should she take a pregnancy test????

to those who already saw my last post, yeah, now i remember the last time a had menstruation... and i think i had sex when i'm already delayed...

pls.. i need an answer....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2007
Experienced User
if you already missed your period and your sure
its a true missed on and not missed b/c your
stressed or worried you should be able to take one
and it'll show up if you are or not
i suggest first response thats what i used
and thats what all my friends have used and they siad it works good
but im sure there all the same
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you can take a pregnancy test from the first day of your missed period
|

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you cant test until you miss a period... if you would like to push it... you can try testing around the day you expect your period... but you cant just have sex then test. best results would be after missing a period
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
When I first read that I thought you were saying you can't take the test right after you've had sex, like the sex you had would interfere with the results or something, lol!

I know what you mean, though. You can take the test right after you've had sex if it's not THAT sexual encounter you are trying to see if ir got you pregnant or not. As long as you've missed a period, you can test, whether or not you've just had sex, lol! right??
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
futureshock wrote:
When I first read that I thought you were saying you can't take the test right after you've had sex, like the sex you had would interfere with the results or something, lol!

I know what you mean, though. You can take the test right after you've had sex if it's not THAT sexual encounter you are trying to see if ir got you pregnant or not. As long as you've missed a period, you can test, whether or not you've just had sex, lol! right??

haha yeah you can have sex and test hahah have all the sex you want haha but if the sex you just had is what you think got you pregnant you need to wait Smile
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
confuseddd
i think i started my period after i had sex, but it was the next day, i mean yeah blood came outt of my va****

i'm really confused, i really need an answerr
p.s.
....im 16 :/
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Did you start your period? No one here can answer that.

If you are having unprotected sex, stop. Get birth control. Condoms, etc.
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
mable
yeah i used one but it broke at one point, i tend to get paranoid.

my bf says he knows when hes abt to
ejaculate and said he would stop before he did.
and im pretty sure i did start ive been having cramps and stuff.

i started the day after we had sex tho, i thought it was some strange side effect at forst.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
what are the ways to stop pregnancy after 15 days of delay in my period
|

replied October 17th, 2009
help
can someone help me?
i had sex a day after my period and a day after that he ejaculated both times atleast 3 times each day COULD I BE PREGNANT?
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2009
it don't matter if he cums coz when your having sex sum stuff sums out lads penis and it is called pre cum so just because he did cum in you don't mean it was that he could have pulled out and you could have still got pregnant!!
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
I need an answer
I had sex the day after my period, my boyfriend did cum in me.. could I be pregnant?
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
I am on depo provara the birth control shot well I had sex with my boyfriend and it's been about five days I don't have a period since I'm on the shot so I don't really no when to test for pregnacy I no its way early to tell but I've had sex a few times offcourse with the same guy and I've never felt this way my back hurts and my lower stomach is killing me idk what to do please help
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
I am on depo provara the birth control shot well I had sex with my boyfriend and it's been about five days I don't have a period since I'm on the shot so I don't really no when to test for pregnacy I no its way early to tell but I've had sex a few times offcourse with the same guy and I've never felt this way my back hurts and my lower stomach is killing me idk what to do please help
|

replied July 27th, 2012
for pregnent
affter how many days i can do sex for get pregnent
|

replied October 6th, 2012
Sex and Baby
I had sex with my girl friend on June 9th...
But she told me August 21 that she is preganant for the baby and it is 2 to 3 weeks...
It is possible after more than 2 month 15 days she will get preganant and may be 2 to 3 weeks for baby...
She told me in July she never period and August 20th she check blood test after goes doctor and it is 2 to 3 weeks ...
Pls let me know....

Thank you
Jack
|

replied November 30th, 2012
Pregnancy
I had sex on monday just due to worrieness i used tester to check if i m pregnant and it shows i m pregnant i checked twoce the same result its my third day after sex and my previous sex before them were protective but on monday it was unprotective sex and also my last period was on time and normal so it is that i m pregnant and since i dun want baby right now wat should i do? Please reply soon
|

replied December 1st, 2012
Its a baby!
YOu can put the baby up for adoption as soon as its born. If you have an abortion, that means you are killing the baby. The baby already has a heart beat. You might even want to raise the baby once you have it. Its not easy to have the courage to be pregnant, but once you get pregnant, your baby is already alive inside of you. It has fingers, toes, and brain development, and a heart beat all in under 10 days of conception. Abortion is murder. Just because some people thinks its okay, doesn't mean that it is. YOu have to think for yourself, not what the movie stars on tv say or anyone like that. I think I'm pregnant too, and I would never in a million years have an abortion.
|

replied March 22nd, 2013
I had sex with my girl friend on 23 may 2012 .But she told me 16 Aug 2012 that she is preganant for 4 weeks.it is possible after 2 months 15day. she will get preganant 4 week baby. pl let me know
|

replied March 26th, 2013
pls reply my post on22 march 2013
|