Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Whats Your Favorite? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
childhood pastime? Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm really trying to think. I'm gonna have to go with breaking my curfew to play "Jail Break" with all my friends!
|

Especially eHealthy
i have so many
my favorites have to be

eating popsicles (those squeeze ice pops?)
riding the city bus to the mall with my little sister

lol i dunno! i have alot of them!
|

Extremely eHealthy
4-square.

Lulz, can't remember how to play it now Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
4-square.

Lulz, can't remember how to play it now Sad

i remember that game!
Very Happy i still remmeber how to play it!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I remember playing outside until the street lights came on lol
or sneaking fudge bars haha I was only allowed one, but they were SO good. I ended up eating like 4.

I remember the day I learned to ride my bike when I was 7.
I remember the day I got the movie Sleeping Beauty. I had to finish eating my mashed potatoes first.

I don't know, I remember a lot of stuff.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm an only child so i spent a lot of time with my cousins growing up. I loved playing hide and seek, and going on trips with them to basketball, and soccor games. My cousin had such HOT friends lol. I would just drool over them all the time.
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2007
Supporter
sneaking out to go sleep at my bf or gf house for some gooood sleep wink wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Playing street hockey and pogs Very Happy My brothers friends got so angry that his 4 year old sister beat them Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I remember being out at camp with my best friend and we would be swinging on the swing set facing the beautiful view of the lake. We would make up little stories and fantasize about what it would be like to go out with the guys that we had crushes on at the time. For me it was her older brother and it ended up that he became my first love. So I got what I wished for but it didn't last.......I ended up breaking up with him and he was devestated...I broke his heart Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
i miss watching reading rainbow when i was a kid Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
i miss coloring.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I loved to be outside. We had a summer home (camp) that we stayed at for the entire summer vacation. I didn't appreciate it then, but any chance I get to go there now I take!
When we were home we had to be in our yard when the street lights came on. It was nice to have no responsibilities, no committments, nothing to worry about.
|

Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
i miss coloring.

haha i remeber in kindergarten i was coloring a picture of beebop from barney and i didnt want to get up to go use the restroom because i thought someone would steal my colors (i was REALLY over protective of my crayons when i was a kid i dunno why) but i REALLY had to pee lol
so i peed in my chair

and the teacher made me sit in front of the entire class on this stool with wet pants until my mom came to give me clean ones

Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Watching Fraggle Rock and Reading Rainbow. Rollerskating outside with those skates made out of metal that you buckled around your shoes - lord those things were dangerous. Racing home after school so I could watch old episodes of Batman with Adam West.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Whats Your Favorite?
the_girlfriend wrote:
childhood pastime? Very Happy

I remember riding my 3 wheeler around in the summertime when I was 3 years old wearing only my underwear lol. I remeber getting my ears pierced when I was 5... I thought I was so cool then! Smile I remeber playing outside at 7 until the street lights came on. I remeber playing cops and robbers, ridding my bike through mud puddles, playing house and pretend games, climbing trees, listening to Michael Jackson lol. I remember when parachute pants were cool and when spandex was the !**@! lol! I remember when eatting kool aide and sugar in their packets was the "in thing" to do. When kool aide died hair was popular, when flared jeans and bell bottoms came back. Oh the good old days, I wouldnt trade my days of living for anything! Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
mmmhmmm kool aide
i miss that stuff
|

Extremely eHealthy
coloring especially when I was sick, watching Hey Dude on Nickolodeon (sp?), BARBIES, definetly BARBIES!!
|

Especially eHealthy
jump rope and hulla hoops

i love those things Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
basketball with my brother, skateboarding even though I didn't know how, riding my bike, riding the 4 wheeler with my neighbor, and playing school with my brother
|
12 >>
Quick Reply