Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Could I Be Pregnant if my Period comes, will pregnancy test be +

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
If I think Im pregnant and my period still comes and I take a pregnancy test, can it still come out positive?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2007
It is possible to still have a period while pregnant. So, I guess the answer is "yes". Normaly, cycles cease during pregnancy.
|

replied November 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
its a very small chance your pregnant ok? BARELY any women bleed during pregnancy
so if you have your period then your most likely NOT preg
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2007
WIth my frist child I did not know i was prego untill i was 3 months. for the frist 3 months i still had my period. so i never thout i was prego. but than it just stoped. so i got tested pee test and doc and it came back positive. the doctor tould me that some times it can happen. all i can say is ask your doctor about it and take a blood test.
|