Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late bloomer on menstrual period or pregnancy ?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
im only 14. i know you guys probaly all thinking im stupid.. but i was raised by the wrong people..i had sexual intercourse during the middle of last month. he didnt use a condom but he said he pulled.. out.. i talked to him about it.. and hes sure he did. please give me sympathy. but like i said im only 14 and i think im preganant... i usely start my period at the end of the month.. and i still havent started.. its been like 3 weeks.. im realy scared.. like when i try to suck it in it hurts me.. it never did before.. and ive gain wait..please just help me i dont realy have much other symptoms but this happened.. to my cusin before but she started her period a couple days later.. Some said i might be a late bloomer or something hat do you guys think..?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Raised by the wrong people is not an excuse for your irresponsible behavior.

How are you a late bloomer, when you have clearly stated you have regular periods. Do you or don't you have your period each month.
In the future I suggest you use condoms and Birth control if you don't want to have a baby.
Finally take a test !
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2007
You really need to take a home pregnancy test. At 14 years old, you should not be having sexual relations. Physically and emotionally, you are not ready for a pregnancy. If you continue to act as an adult, then you must take on the responsibilies as an adult. Birth control would be your first step. If you are also not grown up enough to discuss this with your parents, then you are not grown up enough to be in a sexual relationship.
Please don't take this as me being mean. I have a 16 year old daughter and a 14 year old step daughter, so I can imagine how scared you must be. Good luck and please think more clearly in the future.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know you don't want to be lectured but please don't try and pass the blame of you having sex at 14 onto other people, you chose to engage in sexual activity so please take responsibility for that ok? If you are not pregnant but wish to continue being sexually active (although at 14 this isn't advisable, not to mention against the law in most places) please invest in some contraception.

As for the chances of pregnancy when you participate in unprotected sex then you have a chance of being pregnant (evern birth control isn't 100%) and the pull out method is certainly not a sufficient or reliable form of birth control. The only way to know is by taking a pregnancy test (which should be accurate at three weeks late). Take a test and then you can assess your options from there, either way.
|

Especially eHealthy
sorry cant feel the least fit bad for ya. YOU had sex
you did what you did

take a test after a missed period if you think your pregnant
and get on some birth control
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2007
Experienced User
i agree with the rest of the girls
if your unsure no one on here can tell you
all you have to do is
buy a test,go to a clinic,hospital etc!!

good luck
|