Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

What does it mean to have MS? What are the symptoms?

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
User Profile
hey everyone ms im not realy sure what it means.. but i talked to my mom and she said it runs in the family...well if anyone knows what it is ..is it possible that i might have it.. im not realy overweight but it hurts when i run and when i try to run the fasted i can it seemslike im going no where when i was younger i used to have this pain in my legs my mom used to always give me tylenol well the doctors back then thought it was ms but i guess they changed there mind well like everyday at one point my eyes become all blury so i dont know if that means anything what do you guys think
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2007
Experienced User
google it...im just wondering why you post the same text in diffrent threads
you've gotten awnsers in the other one. they are gonna change
|
Did you find this post helpful?