Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Bp And Blood Sugar

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Hi

i have a normal bp, which tends to go low sometimes. I am 5'7" and weigh 115 pounds. I used to be underweight. Infact I have put on some of this weight in last 6 months. I like to exercise to keep fit and trim. But I dont have much stamina. I dont sweat when I work-out. Instead, I even feel cold especially around my head when exercising. I start feeling weak like with low blood sugar.

I have a low body temperature. Any idea how I can keep my body toned, not over-eat and be fit?

How can I exercise more and not be weak?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Get your blood sugar checked first, but consider that maybe the low bp causes the coldness etc & if so, low bp needs some salt. I have qqite low bp & sometimes I crave salt (usually when my bp is really really low!!) so you might try having something salty for these times, but first check your sugar levels.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply