Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

What?!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Today i put my trousers on for work and i can't do them up Mad These are brand new trousers. I bought them before i found out i was pregnant and even then i had to get a bigger size than normal. These are size 10 trousers! What the hell?! It's not as if i've been over eating. I've not really found much food i'd like to endulge in because most foods make me want to throw up. I've never felt like this before. I just feel fat and frumpy. I can't have got my pregnant belly yet, i'm only 6 weeks (nearly 7)!
On another note, i've got to ring up for my first doctors appointment tomorrow because i refuse to have anyone but my general doctor and she isn't in until tomorrow.
My mums back from holiday today so i've got to get off my back side and finish getting ready (well find some other trousers) and wake william up! i just want to lay in bed all day, i feel awful Sad
Also, my friend who miscarried last month found out she's pregnant again. Personally i think it's too soon but if she can handle it, then good luck to her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you have twins in there! & good luck to your friend!
|

Especially eHealthy
you're probably just bloated. sorry you're not feeling well.

good luck to your friend!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You are probably just really bloated.........that happens in early pregnancy. I know it sucks but I am sure that it won't last too long.

Sorry that your feeling so frumpy Sad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I feel the same way, all of my pants are reall tight, but im only about 7 weeks. Although twins does run in my family, but im praying there is only one in there...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I feel fat today too.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
I feel fat today too.

Me too Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
I feel fat today too.

I am fat.
|

User Profile
Supporter
no your not you are all beautiful and you know it besides curves are in so let em show
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
thanks it probably is bloatedness. i just dont feel bloated. i feel ugh! i went to work today and seriously felt like i was sleep walking. i was and i am still so tired. early night for me then.
i hope i dont feel like this for much longer. i want to feel myself again.
i seriously hope its not twins!!! that would be a nightmare
|