Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

Pinkish Discharge

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Good Morning. this morning when wiping myself I noticed that my discharge is a bit on the pinkish side. any ideas? thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tinalewis79
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Are you currently experiencing a yeast infection? Or is this related to menstruation?
|

replied January 20th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
could be numerous things
we need more info
|

replied October 25th, 2009
Well, I have a similar situation and I can give a little more information. I also have a pinkish discharge (the pink is new today) I was pretty sure a few days ago that I had a yeast infection, so I got Monistat 1 (which I now remember is not recommended by gynos, at least go for the 3 day...) and then I remembered I had a refill on Diflucan, so I took that 2 days ago. The itching/burning has mostly subsided, but my discharge went from the "white, odorless, cottage cheese" type to the same but with a pinkish hue. I guess I could also be spotting as I am not that far away from my period (and I've messed up my cycle a bit by taking a break from BC so I am not sure exactly what day I will start) The fact that it is odorless puts me somewhat at ease, but I don't have insurance at the moment and it's Sunday! Any ideas?
|

replied November 5th, 2009
Hi,

It happened with my sister also, and then she realised like that she is having yeast infection which is really very pathetic situation for her but I told her to just be in ease and dont get panic.

Thanks!
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Experienced User
Could be implantation bleeding. This post was 3 years ago, so I'm wondering where uhhuh went and if she was pregnant afterall?
|
Quick Reply