Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

What Age Should You Start Fully Cumming?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
im 15, and i'm a "late bloomer"
i still don't have all my hair on my legs and not all my pubes are grown.

i masterbate frequently and started a year ago,
and i don't cum more than 10 drops and it doesn't usually shoot out, and it also isn't white, it's clear and smells like play-doh or putty.

Is this normal? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm not sure what you mean by drops man. The amount of a drop can vary from the perspectives per person. It's completely clear as well? That is expected in pre-cum, but not in the actual ejaculate as well. Smell wise... I don't know about that, I never really made it a habit to sniff it haha.

Hair, don't worry about it, you might regret it later of having it in excess. Just a bit of hair will do, you got plenty of time.

It is perfectly normal that you don't "shoot out", there are those that can, and those that can't. I personally imagine it is agitating for those who masturbate and shoot out, since it'll hit something.
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2007
Supporter
It's normal to not ejaculate white semen at your age. Given the fact that you've noticed you're a bit of a 'late bloomer', it's expected. Just be patient! Seriously, you can grow a whack load of hair and grow many inches in the course of six months... everyone works on their own clock!
|

replied January 24th, 2008
I am 13 when should I start being able to "cum" so to
I am 13, i have pubic hair and all that but when I attempt to ejaculate nothin comes out. Can you explain that?
|

Experienced User
Ask your DAD or Mom. Or keep it to yourself until you get older.
|

Especially eHealthy
The play dough smell is probably the salt; I've noticed semen can smell like that - so that's a healthy smell.

You should finish puberty by age 20. You WILL be ejaculating semen by then Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
JACK37 wrote:
Ask your DAD or Mom. Or keep it to yourself until you get older.

This forum is meant to help people. Why should he "keep it to himself"? He came here for help. If you don't want to help, don't post.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: I am 13 when should I start being able to "cum" so
jhuivy14 wrote:
I am 13, i have pubic hair and all that but when I attempt to ejaculate nothin comes out. Can you explain that?

You're clearly not developed enough to ejaculate sperm. Easy explanation.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
If you're 15 and a "late bloomer", then you should be close to being able to ejaculate white semen very soon. It's normal and just means your body is developing at a slower rate. And not every man shoots his semen out. Many just have it dribble out.
|

replied February 6th, 2013
Well I'm 13 I have everything you said you didn't our don't have and I can cum fully so it just kind of depends on how fast you mature I guess.
|
Quick Reply