Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Oral sex techniques for someone with a large penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My boyfriend has a large penis and I was wondering if anyone can give me tips on how to pleasure him orally? My mouth muscle get tired and start to hurt and it does take him a while to cum.

I have tried different ways but have only been successful in getting him off a couple of times.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2007
Experienced User
My X was the same. HUGE!!! Try using ur toung. Use it to twirl around the head and up and down the shaft. Also just the tip of ur tounge into his slit. Try this and it should help. i know how it is.
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Supporter
Unfortunately, a mouth can handle only so much oral sex. (it's true). It's the same for big and small penises alike. I can understand the difficulty in trying to orally pleasure a man with a large penis. Using the tonge is definitely important. You can also make sure to use a lot of spit, and use it as lube. You can take breaks to relax your mouth by stroking him. It feels great, and it allows for a lot of eye contact, which, in my opinion, is really sexy.
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Experienced User
use your hand Smile when i get tired i just flick my tongue around the head and use my hand to continue on him ...it seems to work and im glad because there's no way i could handle doing that as long as he needs
|

replied November 17th, 2007
Oral Sex Techniques
With My member being on the large size, six and a half inches circumfrence, It is very very infrequently that I have been able to have any success with oral. Some "paid proffessionals" have managed but most women cannot open wide enough. My present long time G/F does a creditable job of sucking and licking which is quite exciting and stimulating but with no "in-the-mouth" bit I do not ejaculate but thats OK. There is great pleasure to be had without ejaculating. Just enjoy what you can do but don't suffer the discomfort of trying to get it in your mouth. You are probably not the first he has tried it with so he should understand accept he is too large.
|