Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Heartburn,cramps,bloating and negative test.

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
Hey guys I need some advice. First off I am 23 years old my pariods have always been irregular. Any advice would be great. I am currently 1 day late and I have been having unprotected sex, but he NEVER ejaculated in me (I know that does not mean anything because there is always the pre cum). My last pariod was on october 12th and ended the 15th. If I am pregnant I am ok I just wanna know what u guys think before I make a doctors appointment. On friday I had some cramping like I was going to start my pariod. I had some brown discharge that looked like slime but never started my pariod. Now I have clear slimy discharge that keeps coming and going. Feels like im going to start, but I still have not. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. Some symptoms I have been having are really bad indigestion and heart burn. A burning feeling throughout my whole stomach into my throat like im going to throw up, but nothing ever comes up, but a lil acid. My body has not felt right, I have felt bloated like I have put on some weight, but not much just notice my pants got a lil tight. Also I keep getting lil sharp pains in my stomach that come and go but there is no bleeding. Can I be pregnant even though the test came back negative? Could it of been to soon to take the test? Like I said I appreciate any advice given and ty in advance.

P.S. I meant to post this here, but posted in the wrong section at first. So U might of seen this in the other section and responded.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2007
I think you just need to make an appt with your doc. He can order a blood test and they're more accurate than a urine test. Good luck!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If your periods are irregular then being one day late isn't too out of ordinary is it?
I'd wait a few days before you take another test, just to be sure.
|

Its not, but the last 3 months it seemed like it was getting somewhat back to normal. I was going every 4 weeks give or take a day. Thats why I got myself thinking possibly there was a chance I was because of the way I have been feeling. TYVM to the both of u for ur quick reply
|

Extremely eHealthy
One day late does not constitue being irregular. Regular cycles vary by 2-3 on each side. If your test is negative the chances are you are not pregnant but do re-test in a couple of days is AF still has not shown.
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Let us know what you find out. If you don't end up with a positive on an hpt and still don't start your period, then I really do reccomend that you go to the doc. It could be a number of things disrupting your cycle other than pregnancy. I wasn't convinced that I wasn't pregnant after multiple hpt's AND blood tests (yeah, I know, I'm very paranoid!) So, I went to my doctor, she ordered an ultrasound, and we were in the clear! So, just for your peace of mind, in a rare case that you're as paranoid as I am, go talk to your doc. Good luck! I'll keep checking back to see what you find out!
|

replied November 14th, 2007
I will for sure. ty everyone for ur input. Im going to wait until next week and if i dont start by then take another test if that comes back negative call the doctor and see what he thinks i should do.
|

replied September 1st, 2010
could i be pregnant again
on august 19 i was 7 weeks pregnant and the dr told me i was having a miscarriage and on the 20th i lost the baby on the 23rd the bleeding stopped and and i still havent had my regular cycle now my breasts are sore i have nausea im always tired major heart burn and the only thing i think about is a strawberry banana milkshake, could i be pregnant again after just having a miscarriage 2 weeks ago?
|

User Profile
i say go see a doc about it i say you mite be pregnant again . but the best thing to do is see your doc
|

yeah i think im gonna wait a few more days and see what happens i told my husband i think im pregnant and he said no your not you just had a miscarriage but i think i am pregnant
|

replied September 7th, 2010
am i pragnant.
hay my name is alex. i have hart bern on and off through out the whole day and ki feel like im going to puck. and every month for my pereod i have this relly light brownish substence that bomes out and its not alot. my nipples hurt and my boobs are biger. my smell is like a hound dog i can smell everything. i feel like im fat and im tiyerd all the time. i also have cramps and that gose on an off. this has been going on for aout a month and a half. i fell sick all the time and i can only eat little meals i cant alot at 1 time. what should i do cuz i toulck a pragnancy test and it said (-). What is going on
|

replied March 11th, 2011
well i went to the doctor and they are saying im not prego but ive got all the symptoms and my stomach is bigger im gassy and all that my hpt say positive but the doctors tests say im not idk should i get a ultrasound?
|

replied May 30th, 2011
i have really bad heart burn and indegestion, i have also been having cramps around my ovary area my breasts and nipples have been extremely sensitve and i have been extremely moody and emotional. and i am irregular. but i have noticed more than usual clear discharge and i have to urinate ALL the time i would say 2-3 times per hour. could i be pregnant?
|

replied February 15th, 2012
could i be pregnant
hey i am 20 i have sex every weekend i write down the days of my periods they are 21 days and 4 days long they are usually heavy well my hubby and i have sex every weekend well on my ovulation calendar it said i was fertile the 26 of jan well i had sex the 21 and 22 that weekend well didnt see him for a while cause he was on work buisness he came back the next weekend of february we has sex the 4th 5th and 6th he left came back we had sex on the 10th 11th and 12th well i was supossed to have my period then and i dont know if i am having it now its light its a brownish mucus with a pinkish orange color i feel bloated i am really gassy have the worst heartburn cramping and terrible back pain my left side of the ovaries feels really tight and heavy my breasts get sore on and off i took a test the 14th of feb it said negative its the 15th i took another this morning it said negative could i be pregnant can someone give me some knowlegde to what is going on with me or is all of this in my head
|

replied February 18th, 2012
Hey I have been doing some research sperm can occupy your body for 5-7 days... so it is possible that you are pregnant, it is not uncommon for woman to have light shedding in the first month... shedding is triggered by the change in your body's balance in progesterone and estrogen. in a normal cycle this is regulated by the ovaries but when your fertilized egg binds to the wall of your ute. the placenta that is created takes over the job of regulating it... I assume that any differences in estrogen levels would allow for a light period.
|
Users who thank randomlyfoundthis for this post: ashlynn12 

replied February 18th, 2012
Hey I have been doing some research sperm can occupy your body for 5-7 days... so it is possible that you are pregnant, it is not uncommon for woman to have light shedding in the first month... shedding is triggered by the change in your body's balance in progesterone and estrogen. in a normal cycle this is regulated by the ovaries but when your fertilized egg binds to the wall of your ute. the placenta that is created takes over the job of regulating it... I assume that any differences in estrogen levels would allow for a light period.
|
Users who thank randomlyfoundthis for this post: ashlynn12  ashlynn12 

replied February 20th, 2012
hi its ashlynn again i have been feeling sick to my stomach everything is the same up there i been getting really tired and everyone around me thinks i am prego i still take tests and they say negative is it too early to find out if i am my periods are for days long and the cycle is every 21 days my last period that i know was a real period was the 19th of jan.
i really need to know if any knowlegde please help
|

replied April 18th, 2012
I'm 6 days late on my period now, normally ontime. My last period only lasted 3 days. About a week ago I started getting my period symptoms, but no blood. Just very slight stomach aches, mild heartburn (only lasts a couple of seconds), clear discharge, feeling a little bloated but nothing else. Havnt taken a test yet but could anybody else give me there opinion? Thanks
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2013
Hi my name is Audrey, I have irregular periods because I birth control, I started bleed on the 12th ended 15th, my bf and I was having sex when I was bleeding cuz I was bleed light. It's been a couple of weeks now and I been having nausea, cramping, lower back pain, and I have threw up once and it was just foamy.. I took a test two days ago it was negative idk if it was to soon to take the at home test. My signs are getting stronger. Like heart burn from my stomach to my throat.. Help I'm confused and I don't know what to do... You think take another test?
|

replied November 7th, 2013
I kind of in the same situation as you,,,, but ive already taken two tests and both are negative.., i do feel alot of signs of pregnancy but i am going to wait another week to test. Id say you should test,if it comes back negative and u still dont get AF then id probably go to the doctors like im going to do.
Good luck and keep us updated!
|

replied November 7th, 2013
Not shore of my next step? HELP!
Hi guys,
I have been on so many posts in the last week and ive decided to finally give in and share my story and maybe someone could advise or help me on my next step.... I already have a 3 year old daughter..
So anyways lately ive kept travk of my periods and tuns out their basically 30-35 days apart.... As of right now its been 41 days since my last period and 6 days passed my "due period" i have taken 2 tests this week and both came back negative.... I believe i have some signs of pregnancy such as feeling tired all the time, heartburn, i feel moody, Colustrome coming out one of my nipples if i gently squeeze it... I know that probably sounds wierd but when i was pregnant before that was one way i realized i was pregnant, i have it again but the negative tests are throwing me off im not shore if im testing way to early, if im not, im not shore when i should contact the doctor, im not trying to see another negative result, i really do hope i am pregnant me and my bf have been trying sunce end of July now. Sad
Goodluck everyone!
|