Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lower Stomach Pains During Intercourse.... (Page 1)

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi....

Never done this before but here goes...

I've recently started to experience strange stomach pain in the lower areas of my abdomen during intercourse.... it feels somewhat like a cramp but im not sure... i dont think this is normal.... It gets worst when he's all the way in, to the point that i cant even consentrate on the two of us anymore....

If he's half way in or so then its not bad....I dont really get any pain...

Im a lil worried.....

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It sounds like he's hitting your cervix for sure. He needs to have shallower sex.
|

Eiri wrote:
It sounds like he's hitting your cervix for sure. He needs to have shallower sex.

Really???

LOL!!!

Is that all it is?

I was reading some other stories about ppl having infections and stuff like that, but I dont have anything, at least thats what my last gyn appointment showed....

So what happens if he doesnt have 'shallower sex'?
|

Especially eHealthy
If he doesn't have shallow sex then you hurt. That's about it. He could cause bruising if he hits the cervix too hard and then you might bleed. So my advice is to tell him to stop ramming you like a slot machine! Evil or Very Mad
|

Especially eHealthy
lol a slot machine?!
i agree with eiri it sounds llike penetration is deep
or hes bruising your cervix
|

replied November 14th, 2007
the_girlfriend wrote:
lol a slot machine?!
i agree with eiri it sounds llike penetration is deep
or hes bruising your cervix

LOL!!!! Slot Machine!?! Gee, i dont think its that bad! But thanks alot to the two of you Smile I was a bit worried cuz it still feels strange when i have to use the bathroom or anything like that...... But ill be sure to tell him that Im not a 'slot machine'! LOL!!!!!!!
Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
My advice is to get on top and take control!! much better that way. If deep penetration hurts, you need to find better positions where you can control the depth.
|

replied November 18th, 2007
Thanks Smile I guess we would have to find other positions so that i dont get that discomforting sensation.....

One more thing im wondering if you guys could help me out with...
Since the uncomfortable lower stomach pains started i've been getting another discomfort when i use the bathroom... when i urinate there is a forceful feeling inside the virgina, almost as though it makes me feel like i need to uriniate more but it feels as though I would need to push to do so. But this happens when im done and there isnt anything else to come out! ( LOL!!!! Gosh, im not sure im explaining this feeling right) The tension is strong and its beginning to disturb me now....The feeling continues even after ive stopped urinating but then it makes me feel to go again shortly after, even if there is nothing there.

Whats that about? Can anyone shed some light on this one?
|

Experienced User
urinary tract infection. I had one and kept treating it for a few weeks with cystex and cranberry pills, it would go away and come back. Finally, I went to the doctor (after I had alleviated the symptoms for a little while) and they found nothing. So it is treatable without prescriptions but you have to be careful or it could turn into a kidney infection.
|

Thank you! i guess i should make a visit to the gyn though...just to be safe....damn!

The amount of things women have to go through... i think it should be more than fair for the guys to carry and deliver the baby....given everything we already have put up with! LOL!!!

But thank you very much for your advise! Smile
|

Oh, i almost forgot...how do you get an uinary tract infection?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Strawberry Cheeks wrote:
Thank you! i guess i should make a visit to the gyn though...just to be safe....bless!

The amount of things women have to go through... i think it should be more than fair for the guys to carry and deliver the baby....given everything we already have put up with! LOL!!!

But thank you very much for your advise! Smile

I totally agree. Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You can get them from sex- from stuff getting pushed up into the urethra. You should always pee after sex.

Or you can get them from lots of other things as well, wiping wrong, treating yeast infections, etc.

And if you have a uti, you will definitely want to get checked so it doesn't develop into a kidney infection.
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
how would you know for a fact if u have a uti cuz i too have lower stomach ache during intercourse but he is not jamming it in and if he is i tell him and he pulls out some and after intercourse i always have to pee and sometimes get the feeling there's more just like the girl stated earlier in her passage
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
I was wondering the same thing and I started my research, thats how i ended up on this website. I must thank everyone for their advise, the Cranberry Juice really works... you can try that and see if it helps, but you think the feeling is unbearable then you really should monitor it and if it does not improve, check the doctor.

This is what I plan to do. So far, with the juice intake, things really have gotten alot better. I havent been sexually active since though...sorta waiting to see how things clear up.

During my search I came across this website that gave me some of the symthoms that I was expereincing.... maybe it might help you. Another website even mentioned pain during intercourse......

Read below:

" http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/urinary tractinfections.html

Also called: UTI

The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Infections of the urinary tract (UTIs) are the second most common type of infection in the body. You may have a UTI if you notice

Pain or burning when you use the bathroom
Fever, tiredness or shakiness
An urge to use the bathroom often
Pressure in your lower belly
Urine that smells bad or looks cloudy or reddish

If you think you have a UTI, it is important to see your doctor. Your doctor can tell if you have a UTI by testing a sample of your urine. Treatment with medicines to kill the infection will make it better, often in one or two days."

You can check the website for more info.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You have to go to the doctor and get a urine test to see if you have a uti.
|

replied December 4th, 2007
hey guys.
okay as far as the pain in the lower stomach goes i can totally relate. what i do is just remind myself to completly relax--the pain turns into a pressure which I, personally, have found enjoyable. I think a lot of women tense up during sex- especially if they are expecting pain. breathe deep down and relax.

UTIs suck. at the first sign of any symptoms drink lots of 100% pur cran juice, not the cocktail stuff. and lots of water. avoid caffiene and cigarettes for a few days. You can go to the doctor if you want but i have found if you just drink lots of fluids there is no need.
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes, for some UTI's cranberry juice and lots of liquids will kill it. However, if it is bad or the cranberry juice isn't helping, you need to go in.
|

replied December 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Lower Stomach Pains During Intercourse....
Strawberry Cheeks wrote:
Hi....

Never done this before but here goes...

I've recently started to experience strange stomach pain in the lower areas of my abdomen during intercourse.... it feels somewhat like a cramp but im not sure... i dont think this is normal.... It gets worst when he's all the way in, to the point that i cant even consentrate on the two of us anymore....

If he's half way in or so then its not bad....I dont really get any pain...

Im a lil worried.....

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Help please

Yep, I have. I have determined based on my experience that this is a size factor.

I would suggest learning to accommodate or position yourself so that you can regulate just how much goes when and when.

This will help you eliminate the pain.

When you learn to accommodate correctly, this pain then turns sweet.
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2007
Experienced User
You can also get a medicine called ANzo at a place like walgreens without a prescription. It clears UTI's up in a flash (and its made from cranberries), but it turns your pee orange Laughing

Also, cranberry juice you generally buy from the store will not help because they contain sugars and are only a very small percent actual juice. Only the unsweetened kind helps, and yu can probably find that in health stores like GNC. It's reeeeally gross though, and I happen to love regular cranberry juice. I'd suggest getting Anzo. Sometimes even doctors recommend getting it instead of a prescription.
|
12 >>