Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Dropping Hcg Levels

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am worried cause not only have I had a lot of spotting the past 3 weeks but last week my levels dropped on last monday they were 318 then om thursday went up to 518 than this monday went down to 264, dr said he has seen this happen and a normal pg progresses but he can't lean more one way or the other so I have u/s on friday (tomorrow) to see whats going on has anybody else been throught this and what was the outcome thanks for all replys in advance Surprised
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Keoleolani
|

replied April 11th, 2004
Try Not to Worry
Try not to worry, this is not in your hands.You have to wait till your ultra sound!!!Brown spotting has become common in normal pregnancies. It is normal for hcg levels to rise and fall during normal pregnancies.
You should really start to only worry if you start to have cramps, bright red blood, back pain.If this happens then.Go to the emergency room via ambulance, that way the staff will attend to you immediately!!!
God bless
|

replied April 11th, 2009
hcg
my four week level just went from 299 to 279 in 48 hours. They said to go off the progesterone for an impending miscarriage. Is this for sure? No spotting?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile