Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pregnant w/nausea all day long --- normal ?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
So i have nausea allll day long, it sucks. Im never hungry but I make myself eat becuase i know I have to. Also I watched my nephew and was around my neice all weekend and they are both sick, and I think they got my sick. Crying or Very sad

I have a headache, and a really sore throat! I am going for my first visit on wednesday but I dont know if there are any medications that I am able to take while pregnant??

I have also stopped my back medicine, so my back is always hurting. I cant wait for the first 12 weeks to be over so hopefully this nausea goes away..... Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to the wonderful joyful bliss of pregnancy!!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Shanyan wrote:

Thanks...i guess lol (im just joking, its all worth it)....do you know what medicines i can take to help ease the headache and sore throat....????

I think im wearing myself out...i am sooo tired, but I get up everyday go to classes, then go to work right after that and work untill about 7:30, then I go home and do homework....i dont get to bed until like 10 o'clock.
|

Especially eHealthy
You can take tylenol.
|

User Profile
OMG! I am going through the same thing. I have been up all night and all day yesterday throwing up. I can't keep anything down, so I called my doctors office and because its Kaiser I had to wait on hold for 15min. just to get an appt. But lucky I was able to get one for today at 2:45pm. I really have to do something about this nausea and vomiting, because unfortunately but fortunately I have work and school 7days a week. Well I hope you feel better.
|

Ingi wrote:
You can take tylenol.

Any kind..??? thank you very much!!
|

Especially eHealthy
welcome to my life

it sucks and it only gets worse
the last few weeks of pregnancy are not fun'
Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol yep just wait it gets so much better! Good luck, and hope everything goes well for you Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
tiamccoy819 wrote:
Shanyan wrote:

Thanks...i guess lol (im just joking, its all worth it)....do you know what medicines i can take to help ease the headache and sore throat....????

I think im wearing myself out...i am sooo tired, but I get up everyday go to classes, then go to work right after that and work untill about 7:30, then I go home and do homework....i dont get to bed until like 10 o'clock.

Tylenol is fine for headaches.
For the sore throat, try gargling salt water.
Anything that is safe for children is safe for pregnant women (or at least that is what my doctor told me after millions of calls about different medicines)
|

I feel like crap too!! I have morning sickness 24/7. I have to make myself eat. Sometimes it stays down, sometimes it doesnt. Ginger Ale kind of helps and lots of saltines. It makes it really hard to do anything.
|

User Profile
Supporter
PregnantInCali wrote:
I feel like crap too!! I have morning sickness 24/7. I have to make myself eat. Sometimes it stays down, sometimes it doesnt. Ginger Ale kind of helps and lots of saltines. It makes it really hard to do anything.

I had that problem too. I was on the second story balcony a lot so it was always raining salad. haha
|

thanks guys....yea i eat a lot of saltines, and drink a lot of water. I have a doctors appointment on wednesday...i actually have not thrown up yet (knock on wood)...but i burp and it comes up then goes back down, ugh grosss... Embarassed

the tylenol helped with the headache, and some with the sore throat, thanks a lot girls.
|