Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Not Able to Cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My girlfriend and I have been together for months and whenever we had sex I have never had a problem cumming. But the last couple times I haven't been able to get off and we end up stopping cause I never do cum. What is wrong? I know its not her cause she feels great.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper danv57701
|

replied November 12th, 2007
Maybe its time to spicen up the sex alittle. Sometimes when couples have sex they develop a routine of the same positions over and over again. Be alittle more spontaneous and try something new. That is what you probably need to fire up the rocket again. lol.
As well, if your stressed out, that could also be an issue. If your worrying about something during sex, it will distract your mind and swing you out of the mood. So see if stress is a problem.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply