Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late Mini Pill, Possible Pregnancy??

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
am on the mini pill (Cerazette) i have been late takin it the last few weeks, the leaflet inside says that i would still be covered up to 12 hours late, but i am feelin rubbish lately ive been feelin sick, ave stomach ache, headaches, achin allover, ave noticed i ave put on a little weight but ave not been eatin more than normal,also some food i like now tastes awful i know this sounds weird just wondered if anyone had been throu same thing n what they did about it, i know im prob not preg just wondered if i cud b.
i have missed a period as my period was due on thursday and never arrived but i didnt know if it was just the pill as i have read that they can stop periods.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes you may be pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?