Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sore Belly Button

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
I didn't know where else to post this so i apologize if its posted in the wrong place. Recently my belly button started feeling really sore, i ignored it thinking it'd go away. I noticed it after I started using tanning lotion again,which probably ended up in there somehow when I was applying it, now its gotten alot worse and feels infected and theres actually, as disgusting as it sounds and is, stuff leaking out of my belly button and it hurts really bad, I dont know what to do? is this serious enough to go to the doctor or should I just use peroxide or soemthing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Experienced User
anyone please???
|

Especially eHealthy
Absolutely go to the doctor O.o It shouldn't even be a question!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
DId you wash it out? Do that- and if you can see a sore or something, try putting antibiotic cream on it (washing out with peroxide would be good), if it keeps pussing, it is infected.

You're not pierced, right?
|

Especially eHealthy
go

to

the doctor!!!!!!!
|