Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

No Af Or Signs of Af (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Geez, af still hasn't come nor do I have symptons of her coming. No sore breast, no bloating, been a lil gassy but my stomach is just upset. No cramps, my face havn't broke out, no nothing! IDK what's up Confused I think the only thing is that my temp dropped. But it's back up to 97.63 as of now. Then again last month I she came with NO pms at all! I just think my hormones are going crazy!!

I have been feeling nausea and a lil dizzy today. I really don't know what's wrong... Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
have you tested?
|

User Profile
Supporter
No...i'm afraid of disppointment. I want to give it until wednesday or thursday because my period is irregular.
|

User Profile
I'm going through the same thing. No signs of pregnancy except for urinating at night and all day, and unusual breakout, but I feel just like you, I don't want the disappointment. I am going to test today, but who knows. I'm going to use the 99cent store test, and hopefully it's accurate, but again it doesn't come I try first response on Monday. I am 1 1/2 days late, how late are you?
|

User Profile
Supporter
I'm 2 days late. But like i said my period is irregular. So, idk! Geez we should test together and maybe it won't be so bad! I'll probably test Monday instead of wednesday. But then again i want to wait because I don't want it be be too early since my period is irregular.
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You guys need to test!!!!!! The anticipation is killing me.....lol

Good luck!!!!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I tested and got a BFN. AF still hasn't come. I guess it's just the stress from school that's causing the delay. sighs....
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Sad

I hope atleast AF shows so you can look forward to next cycle and trying again. There's nothing worse than just waiting.
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Supporter
Yeah I know and she still hasn't showed! My stomach has been upset for the pass 2 days going on 3. Everything I eat my stomach just hurts and I'm soo gassy it's crazy...So i really havn't been feeling soo good lately.
|

Experienced User
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Sad .. I know it sucks to wait hopefully something happens soon for you one way or the other.. Good Luck and Keep us updated Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
itsme0606 wrote:
Yeah I know and she still hasn't showed! My stomach has been upset for the pass 2 days going on 3. Everything I eat my stomach just hurts and I'm soo gassy it's crazy...So i really havn't been feeling soo good lately.

I was late and got a negative test, and was very gassy and nauseous. Then when I was 2 weeks late I finally got a positive, so dont give up hope. Very Happy good luck
|

User Profile
Supporter
Thanks y'all. I will keep y'all updated.
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2007
Supporter
i'm on CD 41 and still no af. I really hope the test I took was a false negative! I've been praying!!! I'll test on thrusday because I'll offically be a week late!!
|

Experienced User
**Baby Dust*
Crossing my fingers for you..
Keep Us updated.. Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I really hope you get it, too! It couldn't happen to a better person.

But keep in mind if it turns out to be a bfn it's not the end of the world. It'll happen to you exactly when it's supposed to... and it'll never be more wonderful! Very Happy So no matter what, keep your chin up girl!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Thanks girls!
|

User Profile
I am praying for you. Let us know. BABYDUST, BABYDUST, BABYDUST!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck....hopefully this is it for you!!!!!!

I'm sending tons of baby dust your way SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2007
Supporter
I tested this morning and it was negative. Still no af. I just don't know what's wrong with me. What could be the cause of my delyed af? With 2 negative test should i rule pregnancy out completely?
|

replied November 15th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I didnt get a postitve untill I was 2 weeks late....
|
12 >>