Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Hard Lump Just Under the Skin - worried it's cancer

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
My husband has a hard lump that moves freely, it seems as if its surrounded by something.It also kinda looks like it may have a head to it but for fear of him getting mad at me I don't dare stare at it. He's had it about a year. I can feel the lump but there also is something else about an inch in long and half inch wide. It doesn't hurt or itch. I'm slightly freaking out. I want him to go to the doc but he just moved here from England and doesn't have insurance just yet. He gets mad at me when I say something about it. I'm worried it's cancer. But I always heard that cancerous lumps don't move around much. Is this true I really need to give my mind some peace until I can get him to the doc. I'm about to lose it. I can't lose him. Thanks for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Where is this lump located exactly?
Do you find the color of the skin above and around the lump changed?
Have you noticed if the lump changed in size in one year?
|

replied November 27th, 2011
i have this lump on back and give me a lot of pain
|