Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Blood Filled Sack On Gum

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I recently had my lower right wisdom tooth filled across the outer bottom side,that was 5 days ago and im still in pain,only now this morning i discovered a blood filled little sack on my lower left side gum!
It is right at the very back near where the gum ends,it seems to ache a little although i have had the wisdom and the tooth that was beside it removed years back?

Can anybody shed some light on this for me,
Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should be headed into the dentists office to have that checked out. sounds like a blood blister
|

replied November 12th, 2007
Blood Sack On Gum Cont;
thanks for the advise,ive arranged to see my dentist although it seems to of burst!many thanks..
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
no problem. glad to have helped.
|

replied December 16th, 2007
same thing is happing to me right now only i lost a filling and now i have the same thing you desicribe on my lower gum line on the left side. did you end up goin to the denist and fiquring out whats wrong. i would like to know what to do myself
|

replied June 29th, 2011
Im having the same problem now aswell. i
I recently had a filling in my lower left 'K9' and now I am getting recuuring blood blister on my gum underneath the tooth.....

Did any one get a valid explanation??
|

replied June 29th, 2011
Im having the same problem now aswell. i
I recently had a filling in my lower left 'K9' and now I am getting recuuring blood blister on my gum underneath the tooth.....

Did any one get a valid explanation??
|