Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Gf Wants to Try Something New, Finger In My Rectum??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my girl says that when she used to put a finger in her ex's rectum he got a great joy and great orgasam. i read up on it and the prostate does help but im afraid she will think less of me. should i do it? why or why not? anybody have any experience? please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
if she wants to do it to make you feel good, why would it make her think less of you? if anything, she will probably think more of you for being brave and giving something new a shot!

doing it is really all about how you feel. if you feel comfortable to experimentation, give it a shot. if you don't like it, you can always stop.
|

thanks...so u have any experience in this matter? has someone asked you to do that? if u dont mind my asking?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have before. Out of my four past "serious" relationships, I have had two boyfriends that I have tried it with, and two that I never tried it with. Out of the two who I did, one liked it and one didn't. It is really all personal preference. If you feel too uncomfortable to try, then don't let her force you. If you feel up to it, experimentation makes a sex life much more fun. It's always good to try things at least once, just to see if you like them or not. You can always back out if its uncomfortable; I'm sure she'll understand. If it makes you uncomfortable to think about her touching "whats up there" but are still curious about trying it, ask her if she'll put a condom on her finger to make things a little more comforting.
|

thanks once again. now another question, do u think its fair for her to want to do this when she hardly lets me do anal to her?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Again, I say its about preference. I think its fair for her to want you to try, but if you try and don't like it, I don't think it is fair for her to keep pushing you into doing it. Even if you are skeptical about tryig it or really turned off about it, it is unfair for her to push. Pushing for anything in a relationship isn't healthy. Her wanting it, as long as she isn't pushing you for it, is fair. It shouldn't be an issue of "you can't do it cause I can't!". It should be more of an issue of "you don't like it, so it's okay" or "you like it, so we'll do it more". Every person is different. As long as overall you have a healthy sexual relationship, specifics of how often and who does what shouldn't matter. Just as long as you are both happy with how its going together.
|

I have done that with my husband as well. He enjoys it. He actually has placed my finger there. I do not think anything less of him.
|

Especially eHealthy
i would NEVER ever ever do that
but thats just me and everyone likes different things

personally you better be careful and as soon as she takes it out of there he better WASH HER HANDS ASAP
you can get so many germs and diseases from doing things like that
|

Especially eHealthy
Or use a condom over the finger. People never think about that.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I mentioned that in my response Razz It is true though, a condom protects a lot and usually makes people feel more comfortable about it.
|

replied January 30th, 2009
tobaygo
my boyfriend gives me anal all the time, and he loves it when i put my thumb in his rectum
|

replied January 30th, 2009
my boyfriend gives me anal all the time, and he loves it when i put my thumb in his rectum
|

replied February 1st, 2009
Experienced User
Every man that I have ever done this too has really enjoyed it...alot. The orgasm from prostate stimulation seems to be super intense. I have never thought less of my man for him letting me and in one case asking me to do this. Oposite as a matter of fact. Him trusting me with this and opening up to me like that just made our relationship that much stronger.
|

Experienced User
I would have to agree with many of you as I have gotten anal many times and I have also put my condom covered finger up a guys butt and all of them have loved it. They especially enjoy it while I have giving them oral sex.

Wendy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with most to! my bf loves it when i do that to him but you have to be gentle Lol
Jenny
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2009
I love doin anal on my hubby and he really loves it too. If she wants to do it to please you then by all means let her if you want. It will increase your orgasim by alot! Think about it before you do it to make sure its something that you want. Dont feel less about it if you let her do it, everyone has dirty little secrets that not everyone needs to know about. It might help you if she gives you oral at the same time.
|

replied June 26th, 2009
anal sex
hey buddy, just let her lick your ass clean instead.as soon as she sticks her fingers up your ass,i will bet you money,she will do you every day above all you will be on step closer from coming out of the closet
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2009
Experienced User
I seriously have NEVER heard of anyone ever doing this.
I'm shocked that so many people have done and I've never heard of it.
I've heard of it being done to girls....but not boys.
hmm..
oh well.
Hey it's a better thingy than wanted to have sex with little boys and girls.
so do whatever you feel is okay for you to do.
|

replied June 28th, 2009
Experienced User
baverian wrote:
hey buddy, just let her lick your ass clean instead.as soon as she sticks her fingers up your ass,i will bet you money,she will do you every day above all you will be on step closer from coming out of the closet

closed minded and uneducated about sex as well as your own body comes to mind when I read this. Anal play between a man and a woman has nothing to do with being gay.

Analisa wrote:
I seriously have NEVER heard of anyone ever doing this.
I'm shocked that so many people have done and I've never heard of it.
I've heard of it being done to girls....but not boys.
hmm..
oh well.
Hey it's a better thingy than wanted to have sex with little boys and girls.
so do whatever you feel is okay for you to do.

I'm not sure where the coralation between two adults exploring their sexuality together relates to wanting to have sex with little boys and girls. It's kind of like implying that using sex toys is the alternative to or better than having sex with a donkey. Make any sense?
|

replied June 29th, 2010
I tried this with my wife when we were dating. She proposed to use her finger on me, I accepted if I could do her anal. It was just something we both wanted to try and we both agreed to it. I liked her doing it to me, she didn't like me doing it to her. Now she really thinks less of me and have insinuated that I am gay even when she was the one who proposed (and I had never tried it before).
Just something to think about before you venture into it
|
12 >>