Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Does My Discharge Smell After Sex?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had a question, and I don't kno if any of you have experianced this.

First the only 3 guys I.ve ever had sex with in my life I.ve used condoms with. My current partner which I.ve been with for a year and 4 weeks, I'm on the shot and don't use condoms. Risky I know. Now, when were don't having sex and he ejaculates in me and I clean up it normally jus leaves my body in 5 to 10 minutes. Since us as women there's always a little bit of discharge which is normal rite..0k, so A day or 2 later, my discharge has this weird smell. Not pungent, jus a little stinky. It smells like old cum to me. I think its jus the left over sperm that mixes with my bodily fluids and jus comes out. It doesn't itch, or burn, I don't have warts or anything growing, nothing looks out of place I should say lol Its never happened before cause I.ve never let any other guy ejeculate inside me so I don't kno if this is normal. Have any of you ladies experianced this with your partners? Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2007
well if its not ejaculation it may b bacterial vaginosis look it up..its not an std
|

Especially eHealthy
It sounds pretty normal to me...
|

yea i've heard it can possibly b just left over ejaculation but if it doesn't go away it may be some type of bacteria that can be taken care of through a simple doctors visit.
|

Especially eHealthy
then go to the doctor Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2007
Supporter
yeah this happens to me, too. i find myself smelly after my bf comes in me. its normal. for me the smell will have gone in a day though. if yours hangs about for a couple of days then maybe it is sometihing you should check out, but it's probably fine. old spunk is just kinda smelly!
|

replied November 11th, 2007
i do not think it is normal to smell..just check to yr doc..
|

replied October 14th, 2010
stinky
Sounds normal to me, the mixture of your fluids and his make for a stinky smell. A couple of days of good washing and you'll be better. If not see a doctor. Also clean your self after sex, to help prevent infection.
|