Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Postpartum and Postnatal Forum

Could I Be Having Any Forms of Ppd/ppd Symptoms Right Now? (Page 1)

I am six weeks along if I haven't lost them yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Lost what?
|

Lost My Babies
I think I might have had a miscarriage already due to my being overly stressed out constantly recently. I really, REALLY, really hope that they didn't die and are still inside of me getting devoloped and growing.
|

Especially eHealthy
Have you been to a doctor? Has your pregnancy been confirmed? Have your blood levels been taken?
|

Three Hpt Errored On Me
But I still have all of the symptoms, no periods for two months and twenty one days and the backaches, sensitivity to smell, nausea, dizziness, serious mood swings, getting the runs nonstop for weeks and then being constipated afterword for awhile, swollen feet, metallic taste in my mouth, vomiting, constipation, hemoroids, yeast infections, I'm peeing a LOT more than typical especially when I don't drink much since I'm always eating because of my food cravings, tender breasts, sudden hair growth, darkening of colors on my chest, my belly button is becoming an outie now and my stomach is round and hard plus I gained fourteen pounds in three days but when I went to the hospital, I didn't get my results back when I took the test since it was not doctor ordered.
|

Especially eHealthy
You seriously need to see a doctor to get a pregnancy diagnosis before you start worrying about miscarriage.

Your period may just have skipped a month.

Planned Parenthood gives FREE pregnancy testing if it is an issue of not being able to afford it.

And you have a RIGHT to all your medical records. So IF a pregnancy test was taken and you want to know if you are or are not pregnant... you need to ask.
|

No, I Missed Having My Period For Two Months, Not One, But T
Plus with the loss of balance that I'm having I can hardly walk without falling, I'm gassy, I'm nauseous, raging mood swings, hiccups, I'm having vision problems, the metal taste in my mouth, being extremely weighed down, feeling pregnant, I am so sleepy and DRAINED lately like I have mono, my feet are swelled up, my nipples are dark red with red circles around them, I constantly NEED certain kinds of foods, the headaches, the lower back pains and with how much I've been peeing lately, what else could it be? No, I know that I am carrying, I feel them laying against my lower sides too.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: No, I Missed Having My Period For Two Months, Not One, B
firsttimemother wrote:
Plus with the loss of balance that I'm having I can hardly walk without falling, I'm gassy, I'm nauseous, raging mood swings, hiccups, I'm having vision problems, the metal taste in my mouth, being extremely weighed down, feeling pregnant, I am so sleepy and DRAINED lately like I have mono, my feet are swelled up, my nipples are dark red with red circles around them, I constantly NEED certain kinds of foods, the headaches, the lower back pains and with how much I've been peeing lately, what else could it be? No, I know that I am carrying, I feel them laying against my lower sides too.

Them? Your 'baby/ies' would only measure 0.08 to 0.2 inches (2 to 5 millimeters) from crown to rump! You cannot 'feel' them. You haven't had a positive pregnancy test.

What else could it be? It could be other hormonal imbalances. It could be wishful thinking. It could be the flu. It could be a lot of things that don't relate to being pregnant with TWINS.

GO TO THE DOCTOR! OR PEE ON A STICK! Or, you could call the hospital where you were seen and get them to tell you if you are pregnant or not.
|

Every Pregnancy Is Different
Not all pregnant women 100% go through feeling them at a later stage when they lean up against me or go to the other sides I feel flutters of them, I am not imagining it. There are TWO of them so it is not impossible to feel them.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Every Pregnancy Is Different
firsttimemother wrote:
Not all pregnant women 100% go through feeling them at a later stage when they lean up against me or go to the other sides I feel flutters of them, I am not imagining it. There are TWO of them so it is not impossible to feel them.

But you are feeling every symptom known to a pregnant woman, even the ones like loss of balance that don't happen until the end of pregnancy.

You also gained 14 lbs in 3 days. You must have some rather large babies to gain that much. Or be eating enough for 12 because it takes a lot of calories to make that many pounds!

If you are feeling every symptom that ever existed and you are feeling those little babies move, why haven't your pregnancy tests been positive?
|

Also Exactly Three Hpts Misread On Me
Are you a delivery nurse or doctor? That is the only way to know for sure what can and can not happen in pregnancies.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Also Exactly Three Hpts Misread On Me
firsttimemother wrote:
Are you a delivery nurse or doctor? That is the only way to know for sure what can and can not happen in pregnancies.

I will tell you that you can not know you are pregnant with twins when a pregnancy test has not been positive and I can also tell you with 100% certainty that you cannot feel 'babies' moving inside you at 6 weeks pregnant. Smile
|

I Don't Know, That Is What Concerns Me So Much
That is why I am very worried that I may have lost them or that they already have defects of some sort and there is a chance that something about my body that is causing me to have lower HCG levels than I am supposed to have right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
Not being pregnant might be one reason. Why haven't you been to the doctor?
|

I Did Go But With No Answers
I can not deal with going in again just to take the test and then leave without them giving me my results.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: I Did Go But With No Answers
firsttimemother wrote:
I can not deal with going in again just to take the test and then leave without them giving me my results.

Then why don't you get a pregnancy test from the grocery store?
Instant results!

If you went to the ER with bleeding after telling them you were 2 weeks late for your period, I'm amazed they didn't give you that pregnancy test. First a urine test (because those are instant) then a blood test. They didn't suggest you go see your regular doctor? They just looked at you and said, "Bah, get out."? Hmm. You should report them!
|

They Did Give Me the Test
Ok, I'll tell you again that I am two MONTHS late for getting my normal cycle back, not weeks, anyways, they gave me the test but held on to my results because the stupid foreign doctor told me that a pregnancy test was a misuse for the ER since I could do always use grocery store pregnancy tests which are less accurate.
|

Especially eHealthy
Rolling Eyes

I'm so fake
I'm a dirty little bastard
Fake
I was always so plastered
Fake
So why'd you say it's true
Looks like I'm fake just like you
Fake
I'm a dirty little whore
Fake
I'm everything and more
Looks like I'm fake
Just like just like you

Fake, fake, fake
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: They Did Give Me the Test
firsttimemother wrote:
Ok, I'll tell you again that I am two MONTHS late for getting my normal cycle back, not weeks, anyways, they gave me the test but held on to my results because the stupid foreign doctor told me that a pregnancy test was a misuse for the ER since I could do always use grocery store pregnancy tests which are less accurate.

But if you are 2 months late a pregnancy test would be positive. Not to mention 2 months with twins... you HCG would be skyrocketing. Additionally, foreign doctor or not, ANY TEST you had done at the hospital is IN YOUR RECORDS and you have a right to that record. The doctor cannot pick and choose what you see and what you don't see.

That said: Why did you go to the ER? For stomach pain? For bleeding? And what did they say?
|

I Am Going to Sue the Nurse That Gave Me the Test
Once I get more money then I plan to sue her for malpractice.
|
Tags: symptoms
Quick Reply