Medical Questions > Cancer > Prostate Cancer Forum

Semen From Anus (serious Question) (Page 1)

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
User Profile
Hello my boyfriend is 21 and when we have regular vaginal sex ususally it happens when when he is behind me he has a small amout of what seems to be semen with no feeling at all it just comes out of his anus it also has happend while in the missionary position as well , this is scary for both of us we know we do not have any diseases could it be prostate cancer ? thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper acuteboi4u
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
For how long this is happening?
Has he noticed this even when your aren't sexually engaged?
Can you describe the characteristics of this liquid (smell, consistence, color)?

I don't think this liquid has connection with the prostate gland and prostate cancer appears with other symptoms.

A prostate is a gland of the male reproductive system. It is located in front of the rectum and just below the bladder, the organ that stores urine. The prostate is quite small and wraps around a tube called the urethra, which carries urine from the bladder out through the tip of the penis.
The prostate is made up largely of muscular and glandular tissues. Its main function is to produce fluid for semen, which transports sperm. During the male orgasm (climax), muscular contractions squeeze the prostate's fluid into the urethra. Sperm, which are produced in the testicles, are also propelled into the urethra during orgasm. The sperm-containing semen leaves the penis during ejaculation.
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
This only happens during sex when it happens he says he gets a pain between his testicles and his anus but it does not stay long the stuff that comes out is not alot but he says it is semen he says it smells like it and everything I have not seen it myself he is really embarrassed by this and it does not happen everytime and he also holds back alot stopping ejaculation and if we have sex more than once it usually happens too . thanks ..
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Does he feel tension between scrotum and anus?
Can he noticed some changes like abnormal small opening in that area (perineum)?
Has he noticed urinary leakage from the anus?
Does he often suffers from urinary tract infections?
|

replied March 26th, 2008
I have the same problem
I have the same problem as this lady mentioned.
I am 23 and when I have been working on different methods
of prolonging sex with better stamina.
During sex, when I cum, I sometimes leak through my anus.
It is definitely cum.
I also leak cum or urine often. I have been to many
urologists and none of them can figure out what
is wrong. I've had a prostate check and they said
there was nothing wrong, but I still leak.

I don't feel any pain,
but the symptoms are ruining my life.
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi, JohnnySLU!
Have you experienced frequent UTI's?
Do you have diverticulosis or intestinal inflammatory disease?

Leaking urine or semen from anus can be only experienced if there is a connection between anal canal and urethra. That kind of connection is abnormal and is known as fistula (channel between 2 epithelialized surfaces)
|

replied June 12th, 2008
Thank you, umm..
Thanks for responding...
I don't think I've had UTI's because there has been no irritation when urinating, and when I get urine tests there is no bacteria they can find. I sometimes get a weird feeling in the left side of my penis, and left side of my anus, and a weird feeling in my left foot. It's like a muscle cramp in a way, but not very painful.. just enough to worry. I appreciate you responding, you have instilled a little hope where it has been fading.
|

replied March 7th, 2009
My husband had diverticulosis
My husband had diverticulosis and had a major surgery to repair. the surgen said he took a substacial amount of his colon. He has been experienceing leakage from his anus for a short time now, it isn't occuring during strenus times but just standing and he feels like he is sweating there but it isn't sweat.
|

replied August 29th, 2009
I have the same problem on I've never checked the smell...yuck...its clear, yet feels as if i'm leaking a little crap at the time right before and during orgasm. I have had roids and polyps, diverticulosis and irritable bowel syndrome...i just figured one of those had something to do with it...sounds as if there is no cure out there?
|

replied April 11th, 2010
Sexual arousal may result in excitation of various structures in the body. Lips, nipples, toes legs etc, even noses. Sexual arousal may give rise to the production of mucous from the lining of the gut. It may be produced in quantities similar to ejaculate (5 cc). This may have the same or similar coloration and consistency as semen. If you have no other symptoms such as evidence of a urinary tract infection then you may just be at one end of the spectrum of normal.
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
I just googled to see a connection from what I''m having and it lead me to this page.

Today I was having anal sex with my girl friend (reverse roll her on me) and I noticed after we were done that I needed to use the restroom, what came out of my anus seemed to be Semen, so I instead put it on a paper towel and surely enough it had the same look, smell, and consistency as semen... Nothing hurts at all, and it''s only started to happen today. No pain whatsoever, just that coming out. It''s not leaking abundantly or anything, but it does come out in clump some I guess I would say.
My girlfriend tries googling and said it had something to do with milking the prostate and this may just be a normal thing?
|

replied January 6th, 2012
Unless you have a fistula from a past injury to your rectal lining that connects somehow to the prostate or urethra (I can't imagine that without frequent urinary tract infections though), then this is in my experience mucous from the lining of your rectum. It is produced by your rectal lining or intestinal lining as a protection response to unusual abrasion or stimulation to that area's lining. It can appear to be very thick or somewhat watery. Hopefully your wife was kind and used some sort of lubrication on you and part of that substance is also a component of what you expel. You may think you expel most of it with your first bowel movement but undoubtedly your rectum has been enlarged and the first bowel movement does not always remove the substances produced and introduced in one movement. It could go on for 2-3 days or it could stop after the first bowel movement.
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
If you had an open passage from your prostate to your anal canal or rectum, intestinal tract etc, you would have another noticable symptom. You would experience pain. The pain and fever would be so unbelievable you wouldn't have been able to hold a paper towel more or less check a sample. Your waste track is insulated by thick tissues intended to prevent septic material from contacting disease sensitive tissues in your torso. If you are able to type without succombing to palsies of pain or passing out from fever-induced exhaustion the only semen that could have come out of your anus would have to be semen that soeone inserted through your anus.

If a thick opaque fluid is coming out of your anus, most likely it is puss from an infection, but there are other possibilities unconnected to your reproductive organs. No matter what the cause is it isn't part of your normal function and you need to be medically evaluated to assess possible risks to your health.
|

replied May 4th, 2010
seman
RU sure someone did not pump a hot load in your anus??
|

replied July 13th, 2010
anal orgasm with come or ejaculate through anus
I'm a male and have experienced strong intense orgasms when stimulating my anus, and it leads to lots of creamy white smells and tastes like ejaculate that would come from my penis, but must ooze out thru my anus. I have done this many times, and there's no mistake it's creamy white and the more it's fingered as i begin to climax, the more comes out and covers my hole and ass cheeks. At first, i denied it was possible but it's unmistakable. Feels UNBELIEVABLE. OMG. SO INTENSE. it just creams out and i shiver intensely when i orgasm. Just like woman would i guess, i have to admit it. I can't deny that i'm coming through my anus and have no medical problems, my prostate was examined and probed and everything is said to be fine. No problems with going to bathroom either way, whether urinating or otherwise. No problems with sexual arousal or any discomfort or pains with sex or otherwise, maybe i'm the minority, always wondered if i was odd or just lucky. If you need any other details may write me just had to share... not sure how many experience this but it is possible !
|

replied July 26th, 2010
You actually tasted fluid from your anus?
|

replied July 30th, 2010
Yea the anus has been douched or cleaned out and it's clean feels amazing n when ur feelin like that good u can care less u smell n taste that amazing stuff oozing out I now sounds Akers but that's what happens can't help it
|

replied November 5th, 2010

It's called an anal fistula caused by inserting a large object into the anus (or pressure from extended intercourse) any fistula lasting less than 6 weeks is considered acute, and is not medically treated. Just keep your colon clean. I recommend vegetarian diets to minimize bacterial exposure to the open perenial tract.
|

replied March 6th, 2011
Semen in anus (serious question)
I have this same symptom: what appears to be semen that comes from my anus. I know of at least two other friends who, at some point, have had this exact thing happen as well. Although none of us have tasted it (I'm pretty sexually uninhibited, but ewww)- the consistency, appearance and- most notably- the smell is unmistakably cum. Usually expeerienced during sexual arousal and during sexual stimulation (masturbation mostly, but before ejaculation as well as after.)
|

replied March 27th, 2011
advice from the higher source
for years now I am using Psychic adviser for all areas of my life and they helped me a lot, I know there are a lot of scam going on but I tested this guys and they are all genuine and out of this world, I saved the # 888-649-2808 . I am sure you will be amazed.
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Semen in anus (serious question)

I have a temporary colonstomy from the removal of a sigmoid colon cancer tumor. I've pretty much healed from the surgery a month and a half ago. Thus, my lower colon has been inactive and flushed clean for weeks.

Recently, during sex I experienced the internal semen pressure release in a different direction than normal. Shortly thereafter I had a sizable release from my anus.

What is odd is that the energy associated with the release no longer went up my spine to my head, the way it is described in the Touist traditions. Most of my life, I clenched my paraneum and sent the orgasm up my spine and out the top of my head for an unbelievable experience. I do not want to lose that ability.

My secondary concern is infection caused by reverse flow toward the prostate after colon reconnection surgery.
|

replied January 6th, 2012
OKaaayy....after all the above postings, let's simplify things. Assuming that we are NOT talking about anything other than a genetically female and genetically male couple having sex, whether it involves penetrating the male anus or not, then what is described is a connection with one of three organs to the rectum. The urethra, the prostate gland, or the seminal vesicles. To clarify to those who don't know, if you are male or female and engage in rectal sex (yes, some people like it and it can be pleasurable) the rectum is douched so there is no fecal matter present. So any substance that comes out is mostly without odor. Again assuming that is the case and the subjects can still taste, smell and feel the consistency of the "cum" as being authentic then the only thing to confirm this is to have a sigmoidoscopy done during masturbation or intercourse. Your gastroenterologist and urologist should confer together on what they see and provide you with an opinion. Infusing a dye into the prostate would confirm ejaculation from the anus. Something less invasive may include an MRI or CT scan or ultrasound imaging to diagnose your condition. By all means someone do something or ask questions about this, as too many supposedly straight men have this condition. Imagine the numbers in the general population if this is not bogus!! By all means get back to me on this one...all in the name of medicine, of course!
|
12 >>