Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Period is a week late ... Am I Pregnant!?!?!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
My boyfriend and I have only had sex four times and every time we have used protection (condoms) I know that this has no effect on whether or not I can become pregnant- It can happen at any time! As far as we know none of them broke or leaked, but my period is almost a week late! My breasts have been tender and definitely swollen for almost 3 weeks and I have had random "menstural-like" cramps for about 1.5 weeks now! It feels as if I am getting my period almost constantly but no such luck! I occasionally get headaches and feel the need to rest! I took a home pregnancy test on the day my period was due and it showed negative and then again three days later (I couldn't wait). This test also showed negative! I am quite concerned that I am pregnant despite the two earlier tests and it would be helpful if someone would reply with their thoughts as to whether or not they believe I might be pregnant. I have intentions of taking another pregnancy test in the next day or two if my period does not arrive! Thanks for the thoughts! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you had protected sex and the test were negative after your missed period

you are not pregnant
stress can cause a missed period so calm down!!!

it sounds like your irregular and its just late
its normal so stop freaking out
|
Did you find this post helpful?