Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Im a Girl And Well Why Do I Get Soooo Horny?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok I am a teen and I am very horny at times, and I often think about sex well and Im a girl. Sometimes I will play with myself by sticking my finger up my vagina. I dont know why sometimes. Is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2007
Experienced User
It's normal, guys arn't the only ones with a sex drive. And experimenting with your body is something that alot of girls do. My friends and I often joke that girls are more "horny" than guys, we're just discreet about it. Wink Now that's I'm in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy and the sickness is passing I have such a huge sex drive! I'm really tiring my fiancee out lol
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This is a double post... I replied to the other one telling you need to learn how to masturbate. I'll find it, post it here, and close your doubled topic Smile

Very normal. You should learn how to masturbate, because that's what your body wants. I'm sure you've touched your clitoris at least once; well, play with it! The clitoris is the nubby part right down there; it's pretty much the first thing you'll feel. Stimulating this feels extremely good for most women, and if you keep stimulating it you should come to a peak of good feelings and then they wash over and fade away. This is called orgasm!
|

replied November 7th, 2007
beepbeep176 wrote:
It's normal, guys arn't the only ones with a sex drive. And experimenting with your body is something that alot of girls do. My friends and I often joke that girls are more "horny" than guys, we're just discreet about it. Wink Now that's I'm in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy and the sickness is passing I have such a huge sex drive! I'm really tiring my fiancee out lol

Haha! well thanks, even though I have told many girls on here and others that it's completly normal when you do it I kinda feel like an outcast. But oh well! haha. Smile
|
Quick Reply